ⅩⅦ. Goodbye.

"Dream, I'll be leaving the city for now" Alex had stated

"Where to?" 

"Somewhere far. Don't worry, I'll be around by then, doing my own things. Casinos and such" 

Clay nodded "Do Nick and Karl know?"

"Yup, I told them this first before it reached you" Alex said

"Okay then, good luck and I hope to play blackjack with you again"

"I'm a hundred percent sure that we will gamble again, and I will make sure that you'll lose fifty million against me" Alex chuckles that soon Clay follows.

The baggages he holds firmly, slides thoroughly the floor of their headquarters as he walks across the room, reaching the door. He turned around then waves at him goodbye then turned towards his old little casino counter where Sapnap and Karl stood. He gave them a bright smile before the door closed.

-

The citizen knew that Sapnap and George left the Agency, well, they don't run anymore after Punz had destroyed every link and connection they have in every part of the city. Sapnap, however, decided to join Clay's group, not to ruin everyone's lives but to live freely and to cut connections with the people who needed help everyday.

He's just tired of it.

George on the other hand still helps the people but slowly ignoring them day by day. After what had occurred to him and that lady, he learned not to help people with a problem that they can fix by themselves, instead the people who really need the help they deserved.

Sure, he got a lot of hates and backlash from it, but he didn't mind them.

"Oh my god, Dream!!" George yelled as he chases Dream— who hops around the city with bags of money on hand "You're making this hard, Dream. Just give me the money!"

"Just try harder, Georgie. You might eventually catch up on me" Dream hops higher to get a glance of the blue hero below him. He smiles behind his mask as he heard him groan.

George couldn't hold any more, he swung his arms, using his vines to get a grasp on Dream, which surprisingly worked. He hung Dream upside down, his arms hangs down which made his hoodie slide down a bit, showing a piece of his skin.

"Oh my god.." George whispered still panting, he flew towards Clay, grabbing the money bags off of his "Thank you" he smiles at him, leaning closer to the other's cheeks, teasing him a little bit. Clay was ready for it but disappointed when George left him hanging.

"Hey, I need a kiss here" Clay rolled his eyes jokingly, but when he realized that George really left him there, he decided to flicker his way out of the vines' grasps. He watches George run above people's roofs then down to alley's towards the bank where he got the money from.

He ran-flicker, catching up to George in the alleyway, once he catch up to him, he again gave him a big hug from behind "D-Dream!" 

"Don't worry, I don't need their money" Clay said burying his head to his neck "Just you.."

"O-okay then, Dream. I need to take care of this cash first"

"Nevermind that, mind me first"

"You shouldn't have stolen it at first then" George scolded

"They should have a more heavy security, than to rely on heroes" Clay answers "Police were discovered for that job, but stopped because Agency decided to let heroes do the most work" he explained

"Well, it happened now, we can't change that"

"You can, if you and the others decided to announce that you guys were tired of their everyday complaining," Clay suggests, "I want you to have a simple life, I've been telling you that before I even left. I don't want to see you getting exhausted of these everyday work"

"I can handle it" 

"You can't" He took a deep breath "With only chasing me, hopping around the city, made you exhausted. With using only a tiny amount of your power exhausted you."

"But-"

"No buts. The Agency had done enough that it took most of your energy. Your advantage has become your biggest disadvantage, George" Clay explained, he turned George around "So, please, George, stop at least?"

"I can't promise"

Clay planted a kiss on his lips, it wasn't as happy as he felt that night, "It's whatever makes you happy" he said as he held George gently, ready to flicker to the bank but someone quickly snatches the two bags of money off his hands.

They quickly turn their head towards the person who now holds the two bags of money "Thank you~" Sapnap sings, he turned around then run away laughing maniacally 

"Sapnap!!" George screamed, leaving Clay's grasp as he chases Sapnap "Give that back!" 

"Catch me first then" Sapnap grabs one card from his bandana then throws them on the ground below him, causing for a dark thick smoke to form. It gave him a chance to hide somewhere.

"Sap! Oh my god" George groaned looking around.

Sapnap, who hides on someone's balcony, listening to George's scream of his name. He laughs quietly as he sits properly on the floor, thankful enough that the owner never see him there.

"Who are we hiding from?" 

"To George" He chuckles but soon stops when he realized, he looks beside him "Fuck, Dream. Scared the shit out of me" He held his heart. Clay laughs at him quietly, but sat there as both of them listens to George's call

"He's so dumb" Sapnap said 

"Hey, don't insult him"

"Or what, Dream?"

Clay held a finger, touching his shoulder, "One flicker away, I could sell you out to him"

"Fuck you, simp"

"You'd do the same if he was Karl though"

"Now that's a different story" they sat quietly "Should I give this back?" 

Clay laughs "Don't, let him see you"

As soon as he said that, George hangs upside down from the roof, with his vine wrapped around his feet, looking at their eyes "Give that back" he stretches his arms, reaching to them

Sapnap and Clay looks at each others eyes then back to George, with only an eye contact, they decided to play with him a little bit. Dream grabs the other bag of money then flew in a separate way Sapnap went

"Oh my god! I hate you two, idiots"