Ⅸ. Revived

Dream removed his mask then held it above George's body, he closed his eyes manifesting for his revival powers to work again.

He recites different chants through his mind and mouth at the same time. The mask that he was holding started glowing. Thread-like-veins started to come out of the mask and it connects towards the hole on George's chest

It started sewing George's wound together and after, his chest was fully healed, the mask shattered into pieces that vanished in Dream's hands. He pants down as he is tired, he's already drained after one revival performance.

George opens his eyes seeing the familiar guy, the guy who rescued him back from the Agency's evil activity "Welcome back, George" the guy said tiredly "D-Dream..?" His eyes were locked on his but stolen when he saw something behind him, the silhouette of the hooded male.

Punz flew once again, his face was full of anger and disbelief. He lifted his hands supposedly to attack towards them. A big portal appeared behind them, followed by an attack coming from it, a big sharp claw.

Both of them didn't have the time to dodge, Dream instead took all of it, pushing George away. The smile on his face stayed even after his stomach was stabbed by a big claw.

"D-Dream!!!" The claw that was through Clay's stomach started to slowly pull out, he was taken back a little bit as it pulls completely out while blood escapes from the wound.

Clay tried to keep the blood in his mouth but failed, it started flowing down from the corner of his lips until he eventually surrendered and coughed up the blood. George went closer to him, giving him the chance to lay his chin on the older male's shoulder

"No.. Dream..!"

"G-George.." Clay laughs weakly "I'm glad that you keep your body active earlier or I won't be succeeding that revival"

"Dre- Clay.. no, no, no. You should too, you should do the same too. If I can do it, I know you can too, I know you're much stronger than I am"

"I am strong.. but, what you did was something you can only do. I sure can revive you but I can't keep my body active for another whole hour, George, you're stronger, I know it" George wraps his arms around the younger male's, embracing him closer "You're not a burden, George... I know why I believe in you, so, so much.. I know you're stronger than you think.."

George sobs quietly as he dug his face on Dream's shoulder.

He laid down the younger male's body, using his power to cover it with leaves, to keep it warm and revivable. He stood up walking towards Punz

"That was too much drama if you ask me"

George quickly swung his arms, attacking towards Punz, but as expected, Punz repeated the technique he did earlier. George dodged and jumped inside the portal using his vine, appearing infront of Punz. He swung his feet around, hitting the hooded male on his face, throwing him down to the ground. George uses his power to get a grasp on Punz, he pinned the hooded male on the ground using his vines.

George dives towards him, charging his elbow exactly on the hooded male's chest. He landed perfectly on it, probably breaking his ribs from the impact. Punz cough up real deep, blood started to came out on the corner of his lips.

George stood up beside the male, he lifted his hands and he slowly formed his fist into a ball, gripping them until his veins started getting visible. Five vines grew around Punz and it quickly started spiking him. George listens to his screams and seems like he wasn't going to stop until he was no longer breathing.

One big vine grew in front of him and didn't waste any time, just like George felt earlier, the vine pinned Punz on the ground.

"I'm sorry but, you were really as weak as a stick, I never thought you were one of the big three, Punz.." George said walking away, leaving the vine still pinning Punz on the ground.

Minutes After

Many rescuers came, grabbing some injured citizens from the buildings. George stayed besides Clay until the rescuers came and took them away.

They arrived at the hospital, George stayed in the lobby while Clay was rushed to the E.R.

Sapnap soon came into the hospital, he was given a first aid kit for his injured stomach and the rest, he's fine. He stayed with George until the doctor gave them permission to visit the blond.

George was the first one to rush, followed by Sapnap who technically couldn't run because of his aching stomach. They arrived at the room, seeing Clay with almost all of the machines connected to his body, a tear almost escaped from George's eyes but kept it.

He's strong as he said. He doesn't want Dream to see him crying for his body-like corpse.

"Who's with the patient?"

"M-me!" George answered not thinking

"You are..?"

"His.." He hesitated 'Friend or Fiance' since he knew how strict they are around hospitals. The doctor cleared his throat cutting him from thinking, a blush suddenly grew across his cheeks "I'm his fiance and he is his brother."

Sapnap whistles, stealing his attention towards him, he mouthed 'Congratulations on your proposal'

George's eyebrows furrowed 'Shut up' he mouthed back, he took his eyes back towards the doctor "He is.. not as fine as you can see. Some of his organs weren't possible for us to heal, even if we're given a whole day of surgery.."

George lifted his hands up, he rubbed his face roughly "With the help of these machines, he will be able to survive but I'm not sure about him being able to walk around without them" Sapnap went closer to George, he pulls him closer for a hug "In short, These machinery is his oxygen and heart now"

George tried not to let his tear fall down but after Sapnap pulls him into more comfortable hug, he failed. He buried his face on Sapnap's shirt tainting them with his tears. The doctors left them alone, leaving them without any words.

"H-he's strong, I know that he's strong, S-Sapnap.. please tell me" George cried out between sobs

"He is strong.." Sapnap tried not to cry as well

They grabbed the chairs and sat beside the bed. George reached for the blond's hand, rubbing them with his thumb. No words even dared to come out of their mouths, as if it can heal the wounds that are already worse enough.