Ⅱ. Brutal

Karl hopped freely throughout the city, he's smiling widely as he is in loved of how well the wind is giving him cold hug "Quackityy, I can see the HQ here!" he yells at the casino manager— who is babysitting him so he won't get lost. He smiles back at him then jumps to glide beside Karl.

They spotted two colored heroes roaming around, they were off guard so they took the opportunity to have fun while they're out. Karl pulls out the cards Quackity gave him and tried it out, he threw it to their direction and watched it spread strings around the target then.. The two heroes got sliced into cubes— wagyu cube sized. Karl's eyes sparks as he watches the blood splashed around the area.

"God, Karl. They don't deserve my card's treatment as how they are not giving any thrills. Such a boring target to choose" He said but still impressed of how perfectly Karl threw them.

Karl squeals and grab his booklet "Day 8794: Double Kill - Kill Count No. 61998"

"Still going on with that kill streak, huh" Karl nodded as an answer, Quackity chuckles to himself then leads Karl back to the headquarters before they get suspected for assassinating the two heroes.

"We're back!" Karl yelled then quickly runs to the kitten booth "Tinaa!" he called, Tina popped out from below the counter

"Yes?" he jumped over the counter and started talking about what had happened when they were gone.

-

George got a call and both, him and Sapnap immediately flew to the crime scene. They both looked at the brutally dismembered body of their colleagues' 

"Time of death were around 8:12" Sapnap takes a look around and investigates more, George on the other hand, started to assume who would've thought of killing them. Dream came in his mind lastly but he couldn't think of anything stronger reason to blame him.

"There is no murder weapon nor any magic burns on their body. it's just straight up clean slices on their flesh"

"No suspicious activities during and after the time of the event"

"Dream.." Sapnap mumbled

"It doesn't look like it's Dream's doings" George replied, he flew and hovered around the area where the blood scattered.

It was useless at this point, the scale time before arriving at the scene was over a couple of hours. It was obvious that the killer had already taken care of the evidences.

Soon the Agency that are responsible for the heroes, held a funeral for them, letting the families of both know. It was sad to see and hear their cries, George and Sapnap looks at the coffins giving sympathy to both heroes before it was buried underground.

Both of them took a deep breath then went off to their duty. They were given to patrol and focus more strictly on the streets and above after what happened.

-

"Hey, guys. I won a ticket, VIP to the one of the archery range" The casino manager said lifting his hands up holding the bloody ticket.

"Ooh, That's cool, I want to come" Karl said excitedly, Tina nodded too "Clay, are you coming?"

He looks at Karl then lifted one of his eyebrows, confused. Karl went towards him then karate chopped his head playfully "Not listening aren't you?" Clay shrugged his shoulders then heard Karl take a deep breath

"Quackity said he won a ticket to the archery range, you want to come?"

"Sure, that'll be fun" he said putting his phone down, Karl bounced back to Quackity excitedly "Yaay, fun day!!"