ⅩⅣ. Forgotten

After hours, George was still sleeping on the chair, steadily leaning against the wall as he did so. Clay felt pity towards the brunette, so he stood up, walking closer to him. He leaned down scooping him up, carrying him to his bed. This time, he left him laying comfortably there as he goes to the bathroom.

He went back from the bathroom, seeing George changes his position to a more comfortable one. The vine that gave him the napkin, didn't got any order to move so it's just there poking from the ground. He got the idea to manipulate it, commanding it to make some ragdoll that looks like him, so, George can cuddle with something.

"...Dream" he immediately mumbles as he felt the ragdoll vine besides him. He wraps his arms around it hugging it. He mumbles some more gibberish which Clay found amusing, not until he heard sniffling.

"Dream.." his tone changes into more lonely one. Clay noticed that George hugs his ragdoll more tightly, digging his face onto it's chest as he started to tear up like he was having a nightmare.

"George..?" He went closer, but the sobbing stops quickly, and George seems to be sleeping more peacefully now. He reaches for his mask that was laying above his head, putting it on the brunette's chest, to protect him from having anymore nightmares.

George felt the sudden heaviness of the mask on his chest, which caused him to open his eyes. Clay was the first person he was worried-looking for, until he realizes he's been beside him, watching him. His worriedness drops as he remembers, he sat up "S-sorry if I made you pity me for sleeping there.. Uhm, you can go lay back down if that's what you want.."

Clay swung his finger, manipulating the vine to pull George back down the bed, which made the brunette shocked from the behavior it's showing 

"Actually, you can lay back down, you need rest as what I heard from Sapnap. You must be really tired" he smiles at him. George exchanges smiles, a little sad one, then nodded at him. Laying back down and closing his eyes as Clay was the last person he sees before falling asleep.

He commanded once again the vine to get back in it's place, which it did so. He walk towards the window, opening them before flying above. The city is back on it's normal peace again, and it's only been five days since that happened. The building that he remembers being destroyed is once again standing steadily. He took a big smile before deciding to go back.

He flew back inside the hospital, standing on the window's frame as he make eye contact with the doctors

"H-How-" One of the head doctors stuttered, their eyes widened.

He chuckles that causes for the doctors to panic. They run outside the room probably going to tell the other doctors what just happened.

-

Clay soon enough, got out of the hospital, the doctors were still very shocked at how he managed to live without the machines, as they didn't expect him to live without them.

It's impossible, they said.

After the news of him coming out of the hospital. George seems to be distancing himself from Clay, knowing that he could handle on being by himself only. Which made him sad as he notices.

"George seems to be avoiding you" Alex started

"The brunette?"

"Hm"

"I don't know. I seem like to be forgotten him, or whatever" He flips his lucky casino chip into the air, playing with it "Another card, please" Alex handed him one

"Forgotten, I don't think you did. In fact, I knew how much you always have that british guy in your silly little head" Clay pushes the three stacks of chips towards him, signing for 'All in', after looking at his three beautiful cards, "I mean, he was the reason that you were in that hospital, so I don't think you just magically forgotten him"