"The moon is delicious tonight." Lu Bei raised his head, looking at the big and round moon, he felt that the other party looked like a watermelon.

"Look, that star is the brightest!" Wen Siyan pointed to the brightest star in sight above her head.

"This one is the brightest." Feng Wujing quickly found the second shining star among the stars in the sky.

Zhao Tiantian, who drank the most, squinted at the stars and the moon in the sky, yawned and said, "They look like sesame biscuits, and these stars are the sesame seeds on the biscuits."

After speaking, the three little friends gave her a blank stare, "The stars are sesame seeds, so what is the moon?"

"The burnt place on the pancakes?" Zhao Tiantian tilted her head, thinking about the pancakes she had eaten, and occasionally this kind of unbaked pancakes. After she finished speaking, she looked at these guys unconvinced, "Haven't you ever eaten a baked cake?"

Lu Bei thought about it seriously, "I seem to have eaten it before. The last time we bought dry food on Tonghu Island and ate it at sea, every time you couldn't control the heat, Feng Wujing, you burned the sesame seed cakes several times. Woolen cloth."

"It's you who want a big fire for a while and a low fire for a while. Your cooking skills are so poor that even the fish in the sea don't eat the sesame seed cakes you throw." Feng Wujing firmly refused to admit that his ability to control the fire was not good enough.

Definitely a command issue.

The four of you talked to each other while looking at the stars.

Not far away, Yuan Chunyu asked someone to take away the mess on the table, and when the table was cleared, he brought the sober green plum over. From a distance, he heard the four people arguing over whether the moon in the sky was a biscuit or not. .

Yuan Chunyu listened to their noisy movement, glanced at the green plum in his hand, and thought it was better to feed it to the dog, at least the dog didn't talk as much as the few of them.

"Tonight is really happy. The newcomers accepted this year are so interesting. I can't wait to see the pictures when they join the inner sect." The head of the Baise Gate, who eats melons all the time, makes her feel happy tonight. very pleasant.

Not only happy but also vicious, I want to see what kind of picture Zhao Tiantian will show when they see her when the three of them join the inner sect.

Xinyang sat on a chair drinking wine alone, caught a glimpse of her troublesome expression written all over her face, and silently lit the wax for those rookies whose future was dark.

When the moon was on the treetops, Yuan Chunyu and Xingmen both left here.

Leaving four drunks and one bad drinker.

"Ah! My neck hurts."

Lu Bei, who had looked up for too long, wanted to lower his head and found that his neck was about to be broken by him.

The other three rookies were not much better either. They all staggered and supported their heads to stand up again, and then stumbled and hugged each other to go back to sleep.

Xinyang watched them leave, sat alone and finished the pot of Yunmeng that no one had finished.

Drinking this wine is like drinking cold water, tasteless but full of stamina.

In the distance, the four rookies who found the nearest house, lay down on the bed when they saw the bed, closed their eyes and fell asleep.

Lu Bei was only sleeping this time, his dick was about to explode, and he searched all over the world for the location of the bathroom in his dream.