"Yes! We had an adventure when we went out, and then everyone succeeded in building the foundation!"

When this matter was mentioned, the corners of Lu Beile's mouth almost cracked to the back of the ears.

In the martial arts training ground, Zhou Shengyu and others were also practicing swords at the side, and listened to the conversation between the other party and Senior Brother Chang by the way.

After hearing the news about Lu Bei's foundation building, someone yelled, "Damn it!"

Then several newcomers from the same batch of Wushangfeng who came in last year all surrounded them, looking in disbelief at the little friend who hadn't seen him for two months.

"Lu Bei, have you really established a foundation?"

Chu Ri walked around Lu Bei a few times with a look of shock on his face, "Have you eaten Zhuji Pill?"

Lu Bei gave him a blank look, and raised his head proudly, "How is it possible! I cultivated with my own ability! I even broke Xiaobai in order to overcome the tribulation."

With a hand holding a fan resting on his shoulder, Zhou Shengyu stared at his little friend with burning eyes, "Where is the location of your adventure? Can we go now?"

"There is no way to go to that place anymore, it's far away and it's under the sea

In the middle, but I got a jade slip of exercises from there, do you want to learn it? "

Lu Bei took out the Jade Slip of Tiegumen's Kung Fu and handed it to the people in front of him, "Take the jade slip and copy it yourself, I will pass this one on to the 38 generations of Tiegumen's disciples in the future, and I can't give you the original copy. "

"I have the jade slips here." Zhou Shengyu had a blank jade slip himself, and he copied this technique belonging to the Tiegumen.

Several others followed suit.

Chang Sandu stood aside and waited for them to finish copying, then pulled Lu Bei aside, "I'll check your cultivation first, and the others continue to practice!"

"Okay, Master Zhou gave me a Wushuang sword after he saw that Xiaobai was broken."

Before Lu Bei was pulled away, he blinked at Zhou Shengyu, who was still looking at him from a distance, and said silently, "Let's talk at night!"

"See you tonight." Zhou Shengyu also replied silently.

After they left, the few people present began to work hard again.

And this time, after learning that the little friends who entered the door with them had successfully reached the foundation building stage, everyone did not cry tired, and started training one by one with high fighting spirit.

They also hope that in the future they will be able to break through their cultivation and reach the foundation building, and become the inner disciples of Wan Jianzong.

After Lu Bei was taken away by Chang Sandu, under the guidance of the other party, he held Wushuang and fought against Chang Sandu for 30 rounds.

An hour later, the person lying on the ground hugging Wushuang cried loudly, "I have already established my foundation! Why do I still have to be beaten?"

Thirty rounds, except for the first five rounds, senior brother Chang only used half of his strength to fight him in order to test his strength.

In the following rounds, Lu Bei was beaten all the way.

"Your cultivation has indeed reached Foundation Establishment, but your swordsmanship is hesitant and slow. Have you been lazy again during this period of time?" Brother Chang, who forgets that he is a social fear when he lifts the sword, has a cold face like someone checking homework after the summer vacation head teacher.