Lu Bei waited for him to lie down before he lifted the bedding that was still warm just now, and lay down again.

He picked up the mobile phone on the pillow again, pressed it to turn it off, and then threw it into the storage bag. After doing all this, he turned and lay on his side, looking at the person next to him who was still awake with his eyes open. , "Brother, did you see anything important in Duan Mingyi's memory during the day? Was he a monster or a human from the beginning?"

In the afternoon, Brother Wuwen had been discussing things with Uncle Zhou all the time, which caused Lu Bei to have no time to inquire about He Yuqing's situation.

"He used to be a human being. Gongxi Zhengyue has already brought people to check the situation in the basement. The disciples of Danzong will soon find out the secret of his fusion with the monster."

Instead, he saw some very special pictures in Duan Mingyi's memory.

those pictures

Combining He Yuqing's relationship with Lu Bei's fellow villagers, the slack sword cultivator who was lying flat in the tent also turned around, and looked at Lu Bei, who was staring at him with two bright black eyes, lying on his side.

"You and He Yuqing are fellow villagers, don't tell anyone from now on."

He also didn't tell Zhou Changsheng of Xuanyang Peak part of what Duan Mingyi saw in his mind.

"Will that cause trouble for senior brother?" Before today, Lu Bei never thought that there are fellow villagers who came from the same earth as him in this world.

And he can also understand this kind of regional black controversy, even if everyone can tell that he and He Yuqing are two completely different people, but the people in his hometown do this kind of pyramid scheme, and they are mixed with monsters.

If outsiders know about him, they will have a somewhat different view of him.

"No." Lu Bei said that he had watched him grow up step by step.

He is different from He Yuqing who turned into a monster, Xinyang is very sure of this.

Knowing that he would not cause trouble to the other party, Lu Bei heaved a sigh of relief and took a step forward to hug him, "That's great! Thank you for not asking, brother! Do you want to sleep with a pillow tonight?"

The person who woke up from the other party's arms in the morning suddenly thought of the other party's habit of always holding things, and the strangeness of this topic had already been spoken before the brain had time to think about it.

"..." The person who had been busy all day laughed when he heard this question.

He also smoothly pulled back the person who wanted to get out of his arms, and hugged the person directly into his arms through the quilt. A low voice rang in Lu Bei's ear, "Will Lu Bei be my pillow?"

Lu Bei looked at the appearance of the two of them now, and belatedly thought that this was no longer something he wanted to do.

The person who has been hugged several times, nodded with good adaptability, and did not forget to make an agreement with him, "I will use it as a pillow for you, but you can't be too strong, and you are not allowed to hold my hand!"

"Okay, you are a pillow and you have the final say!"

Xinyang generously gave up the initiative and allowed him to make demands.

Thirty seconds later, the two were lying together with the quilt separated, and the person who had been busy all day bandaging and checking the wounds of mortals began to feel sleepy.