When the two walked back, the one with empty hands soon had all kinds of snacks in one hand.

Going all the way back to the door of the inn, Xinyang handed back the snacks he helped to bring back to the other party, and then raised the palms they shook all the way, "Look, isn't it very simple?"

Lu Bei, who was eating glutinous rice and lotus root, looked at the palms of the two people who were still holding each other, and suddenly realized that he nodded affirmatively, "Senior brother, you have experience! I almost forgot about it!"

Sure enough, it is very simple and not difficult at all.

The identity of this Taoist companion is not as difficult as imagined.

Before, he was too nervous and always wanted to express something intentionally. He was distracted while eating and kept serving food to his senior brother. Several times, he didn't care about eating by himself, and was only busy showing courteousness to others. of.

"Go up and rest." Xinyang let go of the palms of the two, signaling that he can go upstairs.

"Brother, you should go to bed early too. We have to send Uncle Duan home tomorrow morning, good night." Lu Bei held the pile of snacks he bought with both hands, and solved the tension caused by pretending to be a Taoist couple. Easy to go upstairs to bed.

When he returned to his room to change his clothes, he realized that the live broadcast of the mobile phone in his belt had not been turned off.

The person lying on the bed turned on the screen, looked at the hundreds of thousands of spectators in the upper left corner, and ate a few mouthfuls of fresh dried fish in surprise, "It's so late, you guys haven't slept yet."

"The happy nightlife has just begun, and everyone can't sleep!"

The most important thing is the anchor's behavior today. Without any warning, he kicked the cabinet door away in front of them.

Although it was fake, many people always had a bad feeling when they saw the picture of him getting along with senior brother Buwen.

"Anchor, what do you think if you don't ask Brother?" Some viewers couldn't help but speak, secretly testing the anchor's personal thoughts.

The host himself, who had a mouthful of dried fish and a mouthful of lotus root, replied without thinking, "It's pretty good, except for the occasional itchy teeth when you ask for money, haven't you all seen it?"

"We don't see it every day, most of the time you don't live broadcast."

Lu Bei was accused of too few live broadcasts recently, for which he directly apologized, "Then I don't want to, I spent so many days at the bottom of the sea, let alone the sun, I couldn't even see the surface of the sea, and after I came out, I was in a light boat again. If it's raining or snowing, there's no sun to charge me."

Chatting and chatting, the topic is far away.

Everyone chatted with him, and they had long forgotten what they were going to ask in the first place.

After Lu Bei had eaten and drank enough and got a little sleepy, he said goodbye to the audience, then turned off the live broadcast on his mobile phone, threw the mobile phone aside to connect to charge, jumped up and ran to brush his teeth by himself.

There is no toothbrush and toothpaste in the Xianxia world. When I met my parents last time, they forgot to prepare toothpaste for him.

As for the toothbrush that Lu Bei brought over three years ago, he had already bald it.

Now he uses the same green salt as everyone in the Xianxia world. Every morning and evening, he carefully cleans his teeth inside and out with a homemade pig hair brush.

The person who cleans his teeth and climbs back into bed sleeps dreamlessly until someone knocks on the door the next morning.

The person who got up in a hurry took a fully charged mobile phone and threw it into the storage bag after rewashing, ran to open the door, and asked before seeing anyone, "Are you leaving now?"

"Uncle Duan is already waiting downstairs, you are the only one missing." Xinyang handed him the sesame biscuits sold at the opposite door of the inn, and stretched out his hand to press down the curled ends of his sleeping hair.

This short hair, after someone wakes up, what kind of hairstyle they present depends on how irregular the other person sleeps at night.

Lu Bei caught the biscuits, scratched his hair casually, and walked downstairs side by side with the other party, asking as he walked, "Master Zhou and the others are going with us too? Wen Siyan and the others are also downstairs?" "

"Master Zhou doesn't need to go. The brothers from Xuanyang Peak are waiting for us in the inn. We will send Uncle Duan home in the morning, and when we come back in the afternoon, we can follow Master Zhou and the others to continue training."

"Then say hello to Uncle Zhou when I leave." Lu Bei heard that people from Xuanyang Peak would not go, subconsciously turned left to say hello to Uncle Zhou before leaving.

Xinyang pulled his collar, and the person who was going to greet him slipped back, and reminded him in a low voice, "Uncle Zhou has a very bad habit among inner disciples."

The person whose ears were pricked up when he heard the gossip, looked at him with bright eyes, "Speak quickly! What is it? Could it be that you sleep without clothes?"

"As long as he falls asleep, he must wake up naturally. Otherwise, the person who woke him up will be beaten up by him and then hung at the door of the room until his anger subsides."

Lu Bei took a deep breath, turned his head to look at the closed door not far behind him, patted his chest to suppress his shock, "It's okay, luckily, brother, you stopped me."

Otherwise, he would not be able to send Uncle Duan home, but would be hung at the entrance of the inn as a human sign.

When the two went downstairs, Duan Mingyi had already finished breakfast with the three rookies.

When she heard the sound of footsteps, Zhao Tiantian took the last sip of sugar water, grabbed Wen Siyan and waved her hand, "Let's go! Earn Lingshi!"

Duan Mingyi stood at the door, looking at the people who came out with a smile, he took the donkey in his hand and pointed to the alley leading south from the inn, "I've already inquired with someone just now, and it only takes more than ten minutes to walk south from here. Lilu, we have arrived at that place."

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com