Several people lowered their heads and thought about it for a while, then shook their heads collectively.

Zhao Tiantian was the first to complain, and stood up with her hands behind her back, standing in front of everyone and pretending to be Yuan Chunyu's daily appearance, "When Senior Brother Yuan sees it, he will definitely give us a cold and merciless look first, and then take advantage of our pride Let me say a word from time to time, how happy is Zhuji? Come and have a competition with me, and let me see what you have learned during the time you have been down the mountain."

"Hahahaha! Tiantian, you act like that!"

"Tiantian, you need to be a little more serious, Senior Brother Yuan usually doesn't have a playful smile on his face!"

"Let's look at him again when he came to the classroom to teach. Every time he heard us making noise outside the door, he walked in with his hands behind his back, and then stood at the front and looked at us like that! It was the most frightening time. !"

Zhao Tiantian listened to the proposals of the three friends in front of her, and squinted her cold eyes across the faces of the three of them, "Childish!"

"Hahahahahaha this looks like this! This is the best!"

Several people laughed more cheerfully.

After Xinyang washed off the smell of blood on his body and returned to the forest where everyone camped, he heard laughter and laughter from a long distance away.

He took the firewood he felled in the forest just now, walked over lightly, and saw the four people, who hadn't slept at night, were here playing the appearance of Yuan Chunyu and giving lectures.

Xinyang saw Zhao Tiantian's pretended behavior of Yuan Chunyu, but he was not in a hurry to go forward.

Thinking about watching it a few more times, and telling it to Yuan Chunyu himself after returning to Baisemen, Zhao Tiantian must be able to smile even brighter at that time.

The four of them quarreled there for most of the night, and when they finally got tired of laughing enough, Xinyang walked over with the firewood in his hand.

"Brother is back!"

Lu Bei was the first to hear footsteps, and the person who stood up from the small bench ran towards the figure in the forest.

"Senior brother! Are you okay!"

The strange-looking boy didn't know what his cultivation was, and now that he hadn't fully unlocked the power of his senior brother, Lu Bei was always worried that he would be injured.

"What's the use of collecting firewood, take it." Xinyang handed him the firewood in his hand, and strode back to the small camp surrounded by tents.

Feng Wujing lit the firewood, and after a few people could look at it by the light of the fire, they focused on the face and clothes of Senior Brother Buwen.

After making sure that he didn't seem to be injured, each of them sighed in relief and went back to the tent to rest.

Lu Bei was the last to leave. After everyone had left, he leaned over and lifted Xinyang's sleeve and sniffed it carefully, "You're really not hurt, are you?"

"If you don't believe me, I'll take off my clothes for you to check?" he's just a puppet girl, as long as all her puppet threads are cut off, he's not as good as an ordinary person.

Xinyang curled his mouth and looked at the man in front of him who was holding his sleeve and sniffing non-stop, and raised his hand to take off his belt, "Do you want to check?"