"Look! There are also wontons over there! How about we have a bowl later?"

"Good idea, let's go to the inn after eating."

Except for Duan Mingyi, the group of people hadn't seen such a vivid scene for almost a month.

After the light boat stopped, Lu Bei jumped onto Uncle Duan's boat and packed his own light boat directly into the storage bag.

Then let senior brother Wuwen press Uncle Duan's shoulders, and just lift him up and put him on the deck of the big ship beside him.

Duan Mingyi also stowed his light boat again.

The crowd didn't need to cross over one by one, and flew over from the air one by one impatiently.

Six figures flew over the porters, and then all stopped in front of the wonton stall that was still open in the middle of the night.

"Boss, here are six bowls of wontons."

Lu Bei opened the bench and sat down. He opened his mouth and asked the boss to prepare six bowls of wontons for them.

The owner of the stall was sitting alone under the lantern, stirring the broth that was boiling in the pot, when he was startled by the sudden appearance of Liu Dao.

After he fixed his eyes to see the faces of the six people in front of him, the little boss took a breath, let go of the spoon in his hand and rubbed his eyes in disbelief, "Is it my eyes? Why do I seem to see immortal?"

Lu Bei almost laughed out loud, took out the spirit stone from his pocket and put it on the table with a "snap." "There are no gods, but there are six people who are about to starve to death."

The little owner of the wonton stall put down his palm, and then blinked hard to look at the people in front of him and the extra medium spirit stone on the table.

Finally recognizing the identities of these people, he quickly smiled and said, "I'm not mistaken, I'm not mistaken, please wait a moment for the immortals, I'll cook wontons right now."

There are usually immortal cultivators from Fuxian Town coming to this bank, and there are many immortal cultivators living on the street behind it.

The owner of the wonton stall even had a few good-connected customers who were cultivators. Tonight, he lost his sight because these people in front of him were so outstanding.

It made him subconsciously call out that god.

Now that he has come to his senses, the boss will naturally not mistake their identities again, and quickly serve them six bowls of wontons with his many years of craftsmanship.

"That's the taste, uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" Zhao Tiantian took a bite of wonton and was almost moved to tears by the food that he hadn't seen for a long time.

"If you still want to eat, ask the boss to make another bowl for you when you leave later." Wen Siyan gently reminded her.

"I don't want to take it away later, the boss will bring me another bowl!" Zhao Tiantian felt that this bowl was not enough for her, so she raised her hand on the spot and asked the boss to bring her another bowl.

"I'll have a bowl too." Feng Wujing who had finished eating a bowl of wontons quietly raised his hand, and he had already finished half of the others.

Duan Mingyi held the soup bowl with a simple and honest smile on his face, and said with a smile, "The boss will give me another bowl."

During this period of time, he spent more time eating fish at sea than Lu Bei and the others.

Uncle Duan, who had planned not to eat sea fish for the past two years, ate three bowls of wontons in one go.