Wen Siyan shook her head, looking helplessly at this idiot who guessed wildly, "You better stop guessing."

"That's not right, that's not right, but I really heard Brother Buwen's name, could it be that Brother Buwen likes Zhao Tiantian? Let Lu Bei intercede?" Feng Wujing boldly assumed.

Aiming at the possibility of this hypothesis, he subconsciously looked at Wen Siyan, hoping to get an answer from her.

I didn't wait for the answer, and I didn't know when I came over, so I didn't ask my senior brother.

At this moment, the other party was standing beside them expressionlessly, looking at the two of them with arms crossed.

"Tell me, why don't you continue to guess."

Duan Mingyi sat on the deck, staring at his fishing rod without hearing anything out of the window, letting the two guards behind him who were on the boat just now be beaten up by another guard's sword.

On the boat in the distance, Zhao Tiantian grabbed Lu Bei who was about to turn around, and pitifully tugged on his sleeve, "Just tell me Lu Bei, I will never tell anyone! If you don't believe me I swear to you, okay?"

"Don't come here, I have a serious relationship with Senior Brother Buwen! Don't talk nonsense!" The young man whose sleeve was grabbed, gritted his teeth to reveal the truth about his relationship with Senior Brother.

"Then you don't have any idea about Senior Brother? You kept saying that you wanted to marry Senior Brother, but I remember every sentence very clearly. It seems that you said more than once that you wanted to marry Senior Brother or not!" Zhao said. Tiantian was not willing to miss such a good opportunity, and she saw clearly from Tonghu Island that there was definitely something going on between these two people.

Lu Bei thought about what happened when he was sleeping last night, and the things that were about to be forgotten were all remembered because of Zhao Tiantian. The short-haired young man standing on the deck took a deep breath and argued with her word by word, "I said it, but you, Wen Siyan, and Feng Wujing also said it, are you all right?" Brother, do you have any ideas? Don’t delay Uncle Duan’s trip! We’ve already traveled so far, can you row a boat?”

Zhao Tiantian poked her head like a rabbit smashing medicine, "I can row a boat, at worst, I will jump into the water and pull the boat away, and make sure you get back on that boat, so you really have nothing to do with senior brother plan?"

"No!"

The two decisive words cut off all her reverie.

Zhao Tiantian understood, and let go of the crumpled sleeves she had pulled. From the corner of her eye, she caught a glimpse of the red earlobe of the other party, and then jumped into the sea with a crooked body.

"Zhao Tiantian!"

Lu Bei thought she had accidentally fallen, so he bent down and reached out to pull her up.

"Don't pull me, I'm just a little hot and want to swim for a while, let me help you push the boat over!"

The person who came out of the water dived back into the water after speaking, kicking her feet and shaking her hands frantically on the bottom of the sea relying on no one seeing her.

"Ahhhhhh! His ears are red!"

He also said he had no idea, obviously he was embarrassed to say so!

Even if I say it, I won't laugh at him, and I can also help him with ideas, guaranteeing that he will have a chance to marry Brother Wuwen back.

Lu Bei stood on the deck, looking at Zhao Tiantian who was kicking continuously underwater, the corner of his mouth twitched, wondering if this guy knew how clear the sea water was here?