"How can you say that, I care about you too." Lu Bei held three jade slips and handed them over, looking eagerly at the person who refused to open them, "Can I help you if you don't ask senior brother?"

In this regard, Brother Wuwen spread his palms cruelly, "First settle the labor cost of taking care of you for two days, and then come to me for help."

The already poor Midnight Mouse met Lu Bei, who wanted to leave him some living expenses, and looked at him in pain, "Can the care between us brothers and sisters be measured by money?"

Xinyang was amused by his rhetorical question, opened his eyes and looked lazily at the guy squatting in front of him, making a fawning gesture, "Who is your brother? You are a disciple of Wanjianzong, and I am a disciple of Baisemen, don't Feel free to get involved."

"But I really don't have much money recently." Lu Bei shook his storage bag, and there were very few spirit stones in it.

"The other meaning of not much is that there are still some." Xinyang's tone became more serious, and the meaning in the words was quite clear.

If you want to ask him for help, you have to pay the money first.

"Then help me first engrave a set of exercises exactly the same as this one on each of the three jade slips, and I will count how many spirit stones I have on my body." Lu Bei slyly did not give money first, but let the other party first Help engrave exercises.

Xinyang held the three empty jade slips and the exercise method brought out from the ruins, "You have to make three copies of this exercise method, do you still plan to let each of the four major families get one?" , let’s stop making trouble?”

"Of course it can't be that simple, so I would like to ask you to help me write two sentences at the front of the two sets, using a font size that is two-thirds smaller than the original version."

"What words?"

As soon as Xinyang finished asking, the person squatting beside him leaned over, sneakily pressed against his ear and breathed hot air, and told him those two sentences.

After hearing clearly what those eight characters were, Xin Yanggang said, "You!" He was interrupted when he said the word.

The person who finished speaking sat up straight again, put his finger on his lips with a smile, "Shh, brother, don't tell anyone!"

Tong Shifei in the corridor of the guest house watched Lu Bei go up to the roof the whole time, went to someone to discuss and handed a lot of spiritual stones to the senior brother, after a while, the other party carried an empty storage bag, Three remade jade slips fell to the ground.

"The next step is to find the dirtiest place on the inner island of your Tonghu Lake, and bury these three jade slips there for two days and two nights."

Lu Bei handed back the engraved jade slips to the other party, and after Tong Shifei took it, he said as if thinking of something, "Besides, when doing this, it's best not to let too many people know about it, and don't let too many people know about it." Let's go and see the exercises in the jade slips, understand?"

For some content, if you read it in advance, you will lose a lot of effect.

"The afternoon after tomorrow is the day when the four major families come to negotiate." Tong Shifei said.

Lu Bei, who originally thought he would have a few days, was stunned. If he couldn't wait for two days, he would be a little anxious, but there is no other better way now, so he can only deal with it like this first.

"One and a half days, one and a half days, you go and bury things first."

Looking back, he asked the audience in the live broadcast room if there were any relatively simple methods of making counterfeit jade on the earth, so that they could be processed again before the arrival of the four major families.