In the live broadcast room, there was a group of people who hadn't heard of this incident, and they all asked the user whose ID was 'killed in the previous life, but taught the pig in this life'.

"Big brother's name sounds like an orthodox academic school. Please tell me which ancestor let us share the two worlds!"

"Could it be the pre-Qin? Just like in the story of Taohuayuan, Ziyun first avoided the chaos of the Qin Dynasty? Since then, he has been separated from us by generations and planets?"

[Killing people in the previous life, teaching pigs in this life]: "Do you still remember the ancient myths and stories, since which generation did new mythical characters rarely appear? The Three Emperors and Five Emperors, including the bodhisattvas and gods enshrined in major temples today, the last big When will the scale appear?"

Someone looked at what the boss said, and couldn't remember who the Three Sovereigns and Five Sovereigns were, so they searched it out.

There were also people who had a super bold idea popping up in their minds. They sat on a chair and looked around. They couldn't find anyone to discuss with, so they had to grit their teeth and leave a message to the big boss above in the comment area.

"You are not talking about the Romance of the Gods, are you? At the beginning when King Wu defeated Zhou and Shang Zhou perished, King Wu of Zhou claimed to be the Son of Heaven and acted on behalf of Heaven. I have seen another big man say that before King Wu destroyed Shang, only emperors did not The Son of Heaven, the Son of Heaven is actually a downgrade to call himself the Son of Heaven. As we all know, the last time our country made a large number of dumpling-like monsters, ghosts, ghosts and gods from all walks of life to appear on the stage, it was with Shang Zhou as the chessboard and all things as chess pieces. After playing a big one, the immortals are different from now on. Humans and gods occupy one side."

[Killed in the previous life, taught pigs in this life]: "Haha, my little friend has a good imagination, let's watch Lubei's live broadcast."

An old professor in his sixties who has already retired, sitting in his study room and releasing the voice input button of the mouse, turned his head to look at the many printing papers piled up on the desk beside him.

Those are the details of Ling Yunzhou's books that they recorded and printed out from the Lubei live broadcast room. After months of analysis and reading countless materials, they finally came up with a clear answer.

The world where the anchor Lu Bei lived had indeed overlapped with them in history, until King Wu defeated Zhou in the battle of conferring gods, and they were completely separated.

It's like two parallel and identical time-spaces, King Wu in one time-space succeeded in overthrowing Zhou, and from then on he called himself the Son of Heaven and acted on behalf of the heavens. In another time and space, the king of martial arts did not succeed in defeating Zhou. Ordinary people in the world are like the fairyland where Lu Bei is now. Immortal cultivators coexist with mortals. Demons, ghosts, and even the latest enemy monsters that reappeared in the later period are temporarily maintained in that world. A delicate balance.

In their time and space, ordinary human beings without any power entered a new society ruled by kingship, and all books related to practicing spells were deliberately erased from their world until there was no trace of them.

Who is the person who erased the existence of cultivating skills and spiritual energy from the earth? There is no specific person to point to at present, but according to the existing documents, this is 100% a decision that has been agreed and recognized by countless people .

Only such a united mind can completely obliterate those powers that go to heaven and earth in the cradle, and prevent people in the future from being like before Shang Zhou. From birth to death, it is possible to be at the mercy of others.