Zhang Bodao didn't expect to bring a little water and make money.

"Then don't the brothers of Wanjianzong buy it?" Lu Bei said for a long time that disciples of other sects would buy it, but it seems that he didn't count the disciples of Wanjianzong.

"Do you think that among my disciples of Wan Jianzong, there are some who have money to buy water?" Lu Bei asked back.

Zhang Bodao really shook his head, "It's me who wanted to fork the road! I'm going to prepare ten big water tanks right now!"

Wan Jianzong's poverty, as a new disciple who has entered for half a year, Zhang Baidao has a deep understanding.

Lu Bei patted him on the shoulder in satisfaction, and after watching him happily go to make money, he followed into the main hall on Feilai Peak.

He took out the token that Chang Sandu gave him, and handed in his mission.

"Monster training for a month, waiting here."

The steward of Feilai Peak took the token and went to the back. Lu Bei stood in the hall and looked up at the jade slips one after another.

Curiously, he raised his hand to take down a piece, and put his consciousness into it.

"Find a broken soul grass and reward thirty spirit stones."

"Soul-breaking grass, there is also a pattern." Lu Bei withdrew his consciousness from the jade slip, and saw that not only the task requirements were written in the task, but also the appearance and characteristics of the item were marked.

He put the jade slip back to its original position, picked up the second one and began to look at it.

"Take a bowl of Flame Horse's blood, and the blood you ask to take out should not exceed one month."

"This mission is also very interesting, but I didn't say where the flame horse will appear."

After Lu Bei looked at the three jade slips, the steward of Feilai Peak who had left with the task spirit card finally came back, counted out 300 spirit stones and handed them to him in front of him. "This is a quest reward. The next time you want to go to the northwest interface or other places to kill monsters, you can come and get the quest first."

"Thanks."

Lu Bei packed up all the spirit stones on the table and took them away. He returned to the Supreme Peak, ignored his family, and went straight to the place where Chang Sandu lived on the top of the mountain.

Chang Sandu was wiping the dust inside the house, and the windows of the room had not been closed for a month, resulting in a lot of dust in the room.

When someone came, he happened to see Chang Sandu holding a small pot of mimosa, wiping the leaves of the grass little by little.

"Senior Brother Chang, are you busy now, do you have time to answer some questions for me?"

Lu Bei lay on the window sill and asked him.

"Speak." The man who had just returned home and had been quiet for two days held the mimosa in his hands and asked him to explain directly why he came.

"I want to ask, can I go down the mountain to practice? It's the kind of experience that leaves Wanjianzong and doesn't go to the northwest interface? If it doesn't work now, then what kind of cultivation level should I have to go down the mountain?"

What he said made Chang Sandu raise his head, and looked at the twenty-year-old man in front of him, "What is your cultivation level now?"

"It was the fourth level of Qi refining before, but I broke through to the fifth level of Qi refining last week."