The confident Lutoni has confidence in his craft, although it is a few inches shorter than the original plan.

But it's not a big problem. After half a month, when I return to Wan Jianzong, my hair will not look ugly.

In the tent behind them, Chu Ri and the others, who also had short hair, originally wanted to ask Lu Bei to help when they heard that Zhou Shengyu was going to have his hair cut today.

When Lu Bei said he wanted to cut his hair last time, he said that long hair is not good whether it is loose or tied into a ponytail. What if it is caught by a monster? Scratch other places can peel.

If the scalp is scratched, the person will die if that part is chopped off.

And with short hair, you don't have to worry about growing lice on your head, and you can get less oil and no itching.

Zhou Shengyu was still calling out to his parents for his body, hair and skin. Lu Bei had already cut off his own hair with scissors, and then handed the scissors to them with ease, letting them try it themselves.

Chu Ri was the second one to try. In fact, his hair was particularly prone to oily and itchy. He used to take a shower and wash his hair every day when he was in Wan Jianzong.

But there is no clear water available in the camp, and everyone even eats with Bigu Dan instead, and his hair has long made him uncomfortable.

The most important thing is that his parents don't care about it now, and everyone doesn't know how long they will stay in this place. Brother Chang said it was a month, but he is not sure if it is true or not.

Maybe by the time they got home, their hair would have grown back.

In this way, one by one, they cut the hair on their heads to look like a dog gnawing on them.

Without a mirror, no one can see what the hair on their own head looks like, but they can see what other people's hair looks like.

Everyone is thinking in the bottom of their hearts that next time someone else will cut their hair.

Zhou Shengyu wore his long hair, and after Yushu Linfeng spent three days in the team, his hair was rolled on the ground every day and he didn't have time to comb it. Not only was it knotted, but it also started to emit an unpleasant smell.

Look at a few other people, with a refreshing head on their heads every day, shaking and shaking under their own eyelids.

So he also gritted his teeth, borrowed scissors from Lu Bei, and then cut his hair like a dog chewing on it.

People who cut their hair for the first time since they were young, immediately felt the weight of the hair, and the whole head became lighter. When rolling on the ground to avoid monsters, get up and slap a few times with your hands, and everything will be fine. No.

So now that the front is blocking his eyes, he wants Lu Bei to help him cut it again.

After finishing his first head as a barber, Tony Lu asked the remaining people in the tent, "Do you want me to cut it too?"

Chu Ri and the others looked at Zhou Shengyu's current head, and shook their heads without hesitation, "No need, our current hair doesn't block our eyes at all, it's just right."

If Lu Bei had to cut it, the hair would not block the eyes, but so many other sect disciples in the camp walked around every day to see Zhou Shengyu with such an ugly head.

In the future, in all the major sects, I am afraid that it will be difficult for anyone to like him, right?

Zhou Shengyu, who knew nothing about this, was stroking his freshly baked head, still ignorant of the fact that he would be lonely in the future.