There were even people who picked up the hospital cleaning mop and spun and jumped briskly, leaving danger signals on the spot for patients queuing up, "There are neuropathy here, stay away from them".

After the audience felt their reborn arms, they finally had time to re-watch the pictures in the live broadcast room.

After they heard Chang Sandu say that Lu Bei was not practicing the Wanjianzong Kungfu, many of them took a breath, and then secretly looked around them.

Make sure no one knows that I am an adult in my twenties, and after practicing this kind of kung fu that would be considered indecent in public, my thoughts start to wander.

"Although the host practiced the wrong exercises, my arm is actually healed!"

"Me too! When I was learning the ballet swan arm, I felt my hand was broken after 20 minutes of exercise. Last night I followed the anchor for 30 minutes. This morning I thought I would recover for at least a week. No. Just thinking about the host for ten minutes will bring me back to normal!"

"When the anchor was in Baisemen, although we also felt that his wood spirit root was surprisingly good, but every time he practiced, it was like someone giving us a glass of water in the desert. We can't say it's bad, but every time we always want to Ask for a little more. The feeling of cultivating in Wanjianzong now is like taking a bath in the desert!"

"Spiritual veins! Spiritual veins! Have you forgotten that Chang Sandu said that the bottom of the training ground is full of spiritual veins!"

"Double cultivation! Dual cultivation! The anchor took us to continue learning the dual cultivation!"

The audience who waited for two years to join Wan Jianzong also collapsed at this moment.

After a lot of hard work, he finally joined Wan Jianzong and became a handsome and arrogant sword repairer.

Then on the third day of entry, they used Baisemen's mind method in public.

Lu Bei was also very distressed, not because he was troubled that he had learned Baisemen's exercises again.

It's just that there is a slight gap and difference in the operation of the inner skills and mental methods of the two sects.

His body is too familiar with Baisemen's exercises.

As soon as the spiritual power in the body was activated, the conditioned reflex began to flow following Baisemen's exercises.

Every step requires his concentration to be able to use the spiritual power passing through the eight extraordinary meridians according to Wan Jianzong's skills.

It's kind of like a server that was running fine and suddenly becomes stuck.

The man with his eyes closed and frowning, sat cross-legged on the training ground and practiced alone for more than three hours, before he managed to run Wan Jianzong's kung fu smoothly twice.

He is obsessed with cultivation here, sitting beside Chang Sandu who has been watching him, numbly watching the spirit veins under his feet being pumped for a day, and has no intention of stopping.

Can't help sighing, "I have been to Baisemen so many times, Junior Brother Xinyang finally found a geek like him, that's why he gave Jian Xin to be a Taoist companion."

At the beginning, Xinyang cultivated all the way from Qi refining to foundation building within a hundred years, and then quickly rose to Jindan cultivation base.

If he hadn't spent half of the next hundred years in Baise Gate, his talent and speed of cultivation would have made countless seniors feel ashamed.

Five years later, it will be Lingyunzhou's once-in-a-hundred-year competition and exchange meeting between the major sects.