"Next time, don't wrap other colors on it, or I will confiscate it!" Xinyang returned the woven sword heart to him.

"It's so pretty." Lu Bei didn't expect his brother's hand to be so clever without asking.

That's why he has great swordsmanship and such skillful hands.

"I don't know who has this blessing to marry senior brother or not."

Lu Bei, who returned to his courtyard, sat on a chair and showed the sword heart to the three friends.

The three of them looked at the flower-like sword heart, and gave their thumbs up to Lu Bei's exclamation.

There was still a flash of inspiration in Zhao Tiantian's mind, and she said loudly: "Then if I marry, don't ask my brother! Do all the spirit stones he earned from us belong to me?"

When the other three heard this, they all took out their abacus to calculate how many spirit stones the senior brother had earned from them in the past two years.

After the results were calculated, the five minutes before the dinner table were like four people born to one parent.

And because of the matter of who can marry in the future without asking the senior brother, they started fighting.

After all, if you marry a brother without asking, it means that you can get rich overnight!

No way, don't ask senior brother to earn too many spirit stones from them, no one can let go of so much wealth.

The bench flew away, the chickens in the yard were scared away, and the dilapidated lawn suffered another catastrophe.

The garden cat squatting in the corner eating melons, watching the frantic battle in the distance with disgust, licking its paws indifferently to wash its face.

Not going to join humans in boring battles.

On the eaves next door, a young girl who just appeared looked at the scene of the fight over there, and laughed.

Xinyang looked at the four people fighting next door with a dark face.

Then he turned his eyes to the fair-skinned and beautiful girl with a straight nose and bare feet in a red gauze skirt, and explained helplessly, "I just went out for half a day."

"Hiding in the outer sect for two years and not doing business, not to mention abducting my outer sect disciple, let him join Wanjianzong, I will give you half a day, are you planning to marry all my outer sect disciples?" Hong Yisha The person dressed as a girl in a skirt finished speaking.

After finishing speaking, he quickly changed his words, "I was wrong, I should give you half a day, and you will become the existence that everyone outside my Baise Sect disciple wants to marry, hahahahahaha..."

The current head of Baisemen, Xingmen, laughed at his son unceremoniously.

Xinyang: "..." He should have killed the four people next door before they started fighting!

The four people who were fighting next door stopped what they were doing when they heard the woman's laughter coming from the next door, and tiptoed curiously to look over to the next door.

When they saw clearly the woman sitting next to Senior Brother Bu Wen, the four of them subconsciously froze in place.

In the live broadcast room, the audience who played the live broadcast as the background sound.

They were busy with their work when they suddenly heard the live broadcast on their mobile phones quiet down. Many people subconsciously looked up at the live broadcast on their mobile phones.