The person who killed her only used two moves in total, one to cut off her heart veins, and the other to shatter the golden core, so neat that there was no hesitation.

"It's the person from the inn yesterday." A cultivator who had just landed also saw the crowd watching, rushed over and saw the corpse on the ground, and recognized the other person's identity.

"You know him?" Everyone looked at the unknown monk.

The other party shook his head, and briefly described what happened in the inn yesterday, "It's not acquaintance, it's just that I heard a scene of emotional grievances between three people while sitting in there eating."

Someone suddenly realized, "I have the impression that you said that. When I passed by the store yesterday, I saw a table of immortal cultivators sitting at the door. They were all too good-looking. So they are from Baisemen."

"Yesterday, the leader of the sword cultivator in black had the logo of Wan Jianzong on his mouth. He was also a sword cultivator and a member of the Baise Gate. This person's death is really unjust."

In the grass, a group of people shook their heads when they heard this. The most difficult sect in Lingyun Continent is not the Buddhist monks.

It's not the Confucian scholars who care about everything every day, and it's not the puppet masters of the Xuanyin Sect who dig up people's corpses every day to refine them. It's Wan Jianzong's group of lunatic sword cultivators who don't care about anything except kendo, and Baisemen, a half righteous and half evil double cultivator sect.

All members of these two sects only practice swordsmanship, live and die for swords, never reason and only stab you with swords.

If one is offended, if he is not careful, he will become what he was like ten thousand years ago. The immortal cultivators in Lingyunzhou who killed him can shave their hair and join Buddhism at any time, without desire or desire.

A person who practiced martial arts present dug a hole and buried the corpse on the ground in it.

Everyone separated and dispersed, no longer talking about this matter.

In Huifeng City, the four people in Lubei slept until they woke up the next morning. After breakfast, they were packed by Xinyang and taken to the teleportation array, and sent back to Yuchi Town.

When the four of them stood at the gate of No. 1319 courtyard again, they looked at the fallen leaves all over the ground and the earthen pits and ponds on the ground that looked like tunnel warfare. Even the hen that always liked to disturb their sleep in the morning made everyone feel very cordial .

"I've decided!" Lu Bei stood in the middle of the yard and said suddenly.

The three friends looked at him and waited for his next words.

Xinyang, who sent them back outside the courtyard, was about to leave. When he heard this sentence, he couldn't help but lighten his footsteps, wanting to know what decision Lu Bei had made.

"From today onwards, I will practice hard to become the same person as Brother Wuwen!"

After being taught a lesson by Brother Buwen, Lu Bei deeply reflected on his behavior during this period of time.

Summarized all kinds of troubles caused by my ignorance and arrogance, and also reflected on my excessive behavior in Huifeng City.

It wasn't until Xiaomei died in front of him that Lu Bei realized clearly when he stood in front of the mirror and looked at the blood on his face.

This is a living world. It’s not that you can roll back when you play games. If you get injured and have happened, you can treat everything as if it never happened after you shut down and restart.