"If you don't believe me, just write a purchase contract and come here on time one month later to get the cat."

"This must be written!" Lu Bei really didn't believe in the old doctor who was greedy for money, so he gave in if he was so easy-going.

He solemnly wrote down the purchase items between himself and the old doctor in the pharmacy on the paper, the quantity and price, the cost had been delivered in advance and even both parties signed their fingerprints.

"It's just a spirit stone, you thought I would lie to a kid like you?" The old doctor pressed his handprint on the paper cursingly, with a disgusted face.

"You look like the kind of person who would break a contract for a spirit stone!" Lu Bei cursed in his heart while pressing his fingerprints.

The contract was in duplicate, and Lu Bei carefully put the contract in the storage bag, and decided to write it down in the memo on the phone when he got home, and set the alarm clock to remind him.

Today, a month later, he will show up here on time, and he must not let his money be spent in vain without getting a cat.

The three of them came out of the pharmacy, strolled all the way back to the restaurant, ordered a pot of herbal tea and sat down to wait for Wen Siyan to come back.

"Have you heard? There is Zhujidan in the auction of Jubao Pavilion this time."

Behind him were two businessmen from other places, holding herbal tea and chatting about recent major events in the outside world.

Lu Bei's ears were sharp, and when he heard the sound, his eyes lit up, and he dragged the bench and took the peanuts on the table and moved over, "Is Jubao Pavilion going to auction Zhuji Dan?"

The two chatting businessmen saw Lu Bei's clothes and recognized him as a disciple of Baisemen, and they were not afraid that he would take the initiative to inform him of the situation, "I heard that Jubao Pavilion will hold an auction in Huifeng City. Go and see for yourself."

They are all small businessmen, and they set up stalls wherever there are many people and activities.

After Jubao Pavilion released the news, many mobile vendors have already collected supplies everywhere and are ready to rush to Huifeng City, hoping to make a fortune along with it.

"Where is Huifeng City? I haven't left Baisemen and I don't know this place." When Lu Bei said this, he took out a handful of inferior spirit stones from his pocket and handed them over.

"From the teleportation array in Yuchi Town, you only need ten medium spirit stones to reach Huifeng City. That place is more than ten times larger than Yuchi Town. There is a branch store there, which is much more lively than Yuchi Town."

According to the description of the two businessmen, Yuchi Town is a small town as big as sesame seeds. The reason why there are always people doing business here is because the outer disciples of the two sects of Baisemen and Wanjianzong buy things here all the year round. .

Under the protection of the two sects, the local people don't have to worry about the attacks of monsters or evildoers here.

But Huifeng City is different. Most of the immortal cultivators who appear there are above the Foundation Establishment Stage. Even the disciples in the Qi Refining Stage are at least above the fourth level of Qi Refining. That is the real world of immortal cultivators.

They were rookies with four missing and one combination, and they had never seen anything in the world. The three of them had already sat down with the two businessmen, holding teacups.