When Ah Lai passed by, Yuan Chunyu stopped her.

"What did Lu Bei do yesterday? Why do you brothers hide when you see him?" Yuan Chunyu's cultivation base is too high, he already has Jindan cultivation base but volunteered to teach newcomers in the outer door to live in the Hongchen Building.

The disciples of the outer sect who are in the Qi refining period usually don't bother him when they encounter problems.

Therefore, the fact that Lu Bei wants to split the bill has not yet reached his ears.

Hearing the word Lu Bei, Ah Lai subconsciously looked around and made sure that the figure of the devil was not nearby, and then dared to tell Yuan Chunyu what happened in the middle of the night last night.

"Twenty-eight split?" Yuan Chunyu was also shocked by Lu Bei's brain circuit after hearing the whole story.

"Originally it was March 7, but the brother who met him in the middle of the night changed it to Erba after all he said."

Ah Lai was dug out of the bed early in the morning, and after hearing the news, he was shocked for a cup of tea before he came back to his senses.

Now being questioned by Yuan Chunyu, he spoke quickly, "Brother Yuan, you said he is so young, how can he make money so well? I heard that he only made hundreds of spirit stones from Huo Yunjie a few days ago. Now even our Yujian The little money for the flight has to be divided into part of the proceeds.”

During the entry assessment, he checked the newcomers' bones one by one.

The growth of Lu Bei's bones shows that his age has not been faked.

"If you want to know so much, you can ask him directly." Yuan Chunyu walked away with his hands behind his back.

Leaving Ah Lai alone, he stood there alone, feeling a little distressed.

He wanted to make money to buy medicinal herbs, but if he went to find Lu Bei alone, wouldn't the other senior brothers be angry that he joined the enemy when they found out?

Lu Bei, who had already descended the mountain, didn't know what Ah Lai was thinking, so he landed alone outside Yuchi Town on the flying sword of Brother Toolman, where he also saw two figures who had just come out of the town.

It was the two brothers of the Huo family. They flew several times last night, but they were so dizzy that they couldn't even walk, so they had to stay in the inn in Yuchi Town for the whole night.

Now that the opponents meet each other, they are extremely jealous.

Lu Bei was still rubbing his red eyes from the wind, but when he saw the brothers, he immediately took his hands away and got up and left as if nothing had happened.

He walked all the way to a huge crooked-neck tree, and after making sure that the brothers couldn't see him, they fell down to rest again.

When resting under the tree, Lu Bei took out the mobile phone from his belt and looked at the chatting audience in the live broadcast room.

"You are so happy, as long as you hold your mobile phone."

The people who were chatting caught a glimpse of the anchor's face, and were not used to it for a while.

No way, in order to hide the phone and broadcast the live broadcast smoothly, Lu Bei stuffs the phone in his belt every day and the camera is outside, everyone can only see the face of the anchor when the phone is turned on and off in the morning and evening, and the rest of the time can only hear him talking Voice.

"The anchor is also working hard. Hurry up and fix the safety seat and don't fight with others. The spirit stones on your body are already enough to last until next month's salary."