Huo Yunfeng didn't know what was so frightening about flying with the imperial sword, so he ignored Huo Yunjie's anxious eyes and stretched out his palms, "High fives! We will be compared to this in five days!"

"For the competition, it is better to agree on the rules before the start. The three of you brothers can go home and discuss after the class is over. We will talk about it in detail at that time. Let's go to class first."

From the corner of Lu Bei's eyes, he has seen the sharp eyes of the 'teaching director' Yuan Chunyu flying over three times. If he doesn't divert this topic and move it to class, someone suspects that he will become the second among the forty-three newcomers in a while. Get out of the students who are not allowed to attend class.

Following Lu Bei's reminder, everyone came back to their senses and looked up at the lecture in front of them. Yuan Chunyu sat there quietly, looking at every newcomer with a ruthless face, and shuddered.

Immediately, everyone threw Lu Bei's competition aside, and all of them crossed their legs and straightened their chests to wait for the class.

"I called the host to look ahead several times just now, but these kids are just like a classroom where the head teacher is not there, talking non-stop."

"The people who took all the pressure and somehow became us."

"One thing to say, this little brother's muscles are quite well trained." A gym instructor sat on the floor of the fitness area, and around a dozen students who took his personal training courses nodded one after another.

They paid money to hire a personal trainer to exercise. Unexpectedly, the coach suddenly said that there is a newly launched fitness teaching course, which costs 1200 yuan per class, which can improve the appearance and attractiveness of the body and increase the life expectancy.

This group of students are the ones who have been with Coach Zhang for the longest time. Hearing the fitness effect of this medicine, they wondered for a while whether the coach had joined some MLM organization, and now he is using them to develop his family.

Seeing their embarrassment, Coach Zhang even took out an exclusive custom-made trial class contract, asking them not to pass any words about the course to the outside world, and they can listen to the class for free, and then decide whether to spend money to continue exercising after the course is over .

The trial class does not cost money, and if you do not spend money, it is equal to making money.

A group of people took a trial class like this, and then all of them paid the money to continue the class with jealousy.

The gym, which used to be drenched in sweat, has become much quieter recently. During the day, more than a dozen people sit cross-legged to practice and watch the live broadcast. After the anchor downloads the broadcast, they continue their previous exercise.

Originally, everyone was worried that their strong bodies might not be suitable for cultivation.

Unexpectedly, a character like Huo Yunfeng appeared on the stage today. All of a sudden, many fitness enthusiasts in the gym seemed to be injected with a strong sense of self-confidence.

.

The camera angle of the mobile phone was always aimed at the lecture at the front, so when Lu Bei and the three brothers of the Huo family were arguing about the competition, the 200,000 viewers in the live broadcast room were all baptized by Yuan Chunyu's death eyes.

They are like 200,000 students sitting near the back door of the classroom. The head teacher has quietly appeared beside him with his hands behind his back, observing the noisy small group in the classroom.