Lu Bei was blocked by him and caught a glimpse of the flames emanating from the opponent's palm, "Wow! Feng Wujing, you can still breathe fire!"

He was only away from home for half a day, so he missed such a miraculous thing.

Huo Yunjie's earthen body trembled violently, looking at Lu Bei with the desire to eat him raw.

"My brother is still young and ignorant. I hope you will forgive me. This is the spirit stone that I lost in the competition." Huo Yunlin came from the door, grabbed his brother and tore off the storage bag from his waist, and handed it to him with a smile on his face. Lu Bei, "You are Lu Bei, right? Among the newcomers in this year, I heard that you are very talented. I wanted to find an opportunity to get to know you better, but I didn't expect to meet in this situation."

"You're welcome." Lu Bei was not interested in understanding this kind of person who looks warm and moist like jade, but actually has a belly full of twists and turns. He took Huo Yunjie's storage bag and poured out the spirit stones, and refilled the empty storage bag Return it to the other party, "Here, return it to you, we only bet on Lingshi in the competition."

"It's okay, if you like this storage bag, I can give it to you." Huo Yunlin was seventeen years old, and Lu Bei didn't like the way he looked at people.

I think you are a little kid, and you still look at me with the eyes of an elder looking at a younger generation. Everyone is a minor and pretends to be an adult.

"No need, Feng Wujing, let's go home, I heard that if you stay up too late, you will encounter monsters and eat people at night!"

The person who earned hundreds of spirit stones in one go, couldn't help being happy when he thought of his bag full of spirit stones, and dragged Feng Wujing to go home.

Feng Wujing, who is the monster himself, listened to him talking nonsense and dragging his own monster home.

"Wait." An arm blocked their way.

Lu Bei moved along that arm all the way to Huo Yunlin's face, raised his eyebrows and curled his lips: "What do you mean? We made a bet with your brother just now, but he asked for it first. I said whether to bet or not. He insisted, and insisted." Yes, I agree."

"The matter of Yunjie is over. He has to blame himself for losing, but I, Huo Yunlin, also want to compete with you."

The lost field must be recovered on the same day, otherwise it will become a knot in the road of cultivating immortals in the future.

Hearing this, Lu Bei shook his head violently. He looked up at the starry sky above his head without any pollution, with a firm expression on his face, "It's too late, I'm still young and I need to grow up."

"Well, we can make an appointment tomorrow." Huo Yunlin stepped back generously, as long as the other party accepted his challenge, Huo Yunlin would have the ability to make the other party return double the spirit stones he ate just now.

"I can't do it tomorrow either. I've been very busy recently. And you're so aggressive that I'm a little scared. If you lose too, won't your family have an older brother to teach me? If you lose again, your family will have another person." Challenge me, I have to deal with your challenges every day, I don’t even have time to practice, and a hundred years will pass in the blink of an eye, what if I am delayed and have no time to build a foundation? Why don’t we make a bet to see who will build it first in Baisemen? How is Kei?"

Two years later, he will pack his bags and go to Wan Jianzong. At that time, the three brothers will make gestures with whoever they like, and he will not accompany him anyway.