The four obediently came out of the three-story wooden building, and as soon as they were out of Yuan Chunyu's sight, they ran under the big tree on the side of the road and took out the school number that they didn't dare to look inside.

[Number One Thousand Three Hundred One Hundred Nine] There is only one line of vertical characters on the wooden sign.

"It should be going that way." Wen Siyan pointed to the thousands of courtyards behind the three-story building. When she went in to pick up the items just now, she noticed that No. 1 was written on the left lintel of the three-story wooden building.

"Then let's find a place to live first, and then look at these things."

Many of the newcomers who lined up in front of them also started to walk behind after they came out with their things.

The four of them held the martial arts clothes in their arms and held the storage bags, just like the Antarctic penguins who entered the zoo for the first time, wobbly walking all the way to watch.

The audience in the live broadcast room also followed the anchor's mobile phone, watching the screen recording and taking screenshots while watching.

Some people have studied the layout of these townhouses and wondered which master builder from the Xianxia world built the miracle.

Half an hour later, Lu Bei's legs were numb and he still couldn't find their courtyard. The four stood at the gate of No. 300 courtyard and looked at each other with despair in their eyes.

"One thousand three hundred means that we have to travel four times longer than the distance just now." Feng Wujing ruthlessly reminded the three friends who did not want to leave.

"Then can I jump into the water and swim there?" Lu Bei pointed to the creek beside them. The creek led from the three-story wooden building to the distance, and it might even reach the yard where they lived.

Upon hearing this, Zhao Tiantian silently pulled Wen Siyan back a step, and told Wen Siyan in a voice that could be heard by all four of them, "We will pretend we don't know him after Lu Bei jumps off!"

Otherwise, everyone in Baisemen will know them tomorrow.

"I can hear you." Lu Bei resentfully looked at this companion who had drawn a line from him.

Zhao Tiantian suddenly realized, she quickly covered her mouth and said, "What a coincidence? Then I will keep my voice down next time!"

What do you mean, keep your voice down next time, you don't take me seriously at all, do you? Lu Bei became more and more worried about his status as a group of four.

I always feel that this is a question that cannot be pondered deeply. Once he thinks about it seriously, the result may be unbearable for him.

"Let's go, we won't be able to find a courtyard to live in even if we delay it until it gets dark."

Feng Wujing took the initiative to pull Lubei, and the four of them started to find a place again.

More than two hours later, four rookies who were fished out of the water stood at the gate of the courtyard of No. 13119 with trembling calves.

Wen Siyan supported the courtyard wall, no matter how calm the young lady was, she couldn't help but wailed unwillingly, "Is this here? We didn't make a mistake, right? Tell me, don't you need to leave?"

Zhao Tiantian put her whole body on the house number, and looked back and forth three times between the number on it and the house number in Lu Bei's hand, "Absolutely right! We are finally home."