In the shadow of swords and swords, all those horrible, ugly and weird monsters disappeared from Lu Bei's eyes. All he saw and could remember was that black figure.

There seemed to be a spark in his heart that could burn ten thousand hectares of fields, and within a short time, he pushed his idea of ​​cultivating immortality to its peak.

Until the end of the battle, Lu Bei's eyeballs didn't move for a moment, he watched the dim sunlight piercing the dark clouds above, and the dead limbs of those monsters gradually turned to ashes under the sun.

One of the fifteen Wanjianzong disciples was injured, and one of the disciples of the Baisemen Qi Refining Stage died and three were injured.

"Thank you brothers for your help. If you hadn't accepted the mission, I'm afraid our Baisemen suffered heavy casualties this time." Yunrou took out the Peiyuan Pill, thanked Master Xinyang and others, and gave the pill to Wan Jian The wounded disciple of Zong used it to heal his wounds.

Every time Baise's disciples go out, they will encounter monsters. Those monsters obviously don't have eyes, but I don't know why they like to find Baise's disciples the most.

"Even if there is no mission, as an immortal cultivator, he will help when he sees monsters." After Shi Shangliu finished speaking, he looked at the new crowd who had untied their protective shields in the distance, and at a glance he saw a pair of burning eyes staring in their direction.

"The newcomers have passed all the assessments. Is it time to test their physiques? Can I have a chat with them?" Shi Shangliu asked Yunrou. This is the assessment of Baisemen, and the newcomers who want to disturb them will naturally have to say hello to Baisemen first.

Before the monster appeared, he wanted to say a few words to the little brother who was crying in the second vision.

Now that he hadn't planned to go there, the other party already had an expression of anticipation written all over his face.

Shi Shangliu looked a little embarrassed, it was the first time he was looked at with such burning eyes.

"Of course." Yun Rou generously asked him to talk to the newcomer.

On her side, she asked the other disciples to take the medicine, let the three injured disciples take it first, and then adjusted aside. The body of the dead disciple had been burned clean by the fire.

The corpses of those who died at the hands of monsters, whether they were mortals or cultivators, must be burned on the spot. This has been the rule of Lingyunzhou for thousands of years.

Lu Bei saw the disciples of Baisemen shaking a disc near them, and then a newcomer took a few steps forward tentatively.

After the palm was touched, the previous rebounding force was gone.

Presumably because the protective cover was closed, Lu Bei also saw a red drop of water on Feng Wujing's head, and he reached out and touched his forehead.

Nothing was touched.

"You have it too." Feng Wujing rarely reminded him of his silly actions.

"Wow, have we passed the assessment? Will there be a third level?" Lu Bei put down his palm and looked forward to the third level.

"There is no third test, the next step is to test the physique, and if we pass the physique, we will join Baisemen."

"You know a lot." Lu Bei sincerely praised, Feng Wujing really knows a lot compared to his own black-eyed situation.

Feng Wujing thought, isn't this something that everyone knows from birth? How come there are people who don't understand this monster better than yourself?