"Do you all have the same dreams?"

"Is it different? What did you dream about?"

The person who asked the question just now stopped talking immediately, because the other party was unwilling to say what he had dreamed.

In the meeting room of the special department, the person in charge of the Lubei live broadcast room put down the phone in his hand and looked at the leader on the chair in front of him.

"It has been confirmed that among the 30,000 people we sent in to watch the live broadcast, one-third of them all had the transparent water droplets on their heads at the moment, and the rest failed. According to the current statistics of the reasons for the failure, this Baisemen No. The assessment will allow every participant to reproduce the scenes that they least want to recall in the past. These people are our best people, but they have also experienced many difficulties and dangers that ordinary people cannot imagine. This is in the assessment of Baisemen will become disadvantageous.”

"We need a realignment in personnel."

"It's too late, Lu Bei's assessment is too fast, he has already started the second test."

Now it will take time to replace and re-select.

But what they lack most now is time.

The person in charge who answered the phone looked at the live broadcast of Lubei in front of him, "According to Lubei's performance in safely entering the second level, the maximum age for the selection of disciples of these Xianxia sects is probably because The younger the first level, the less experienced they are. The most things they don’t want to recall are the exams or the relationship with other classmates, or the scene of arguing with their parents yesterday.”

"Let those who pass the next level go to the next level, and the rest adjust their status on the spot. Half of the people try to enter the second level again, and half of the people rest on the spot and wait for instructions."

Here they let the failed people give up the second level, but in the live broadcast room, many other failed viewers were silently watching the live broadcast screen with their mobile phones in their hands but thinking in their hearts.

As long as you don't say anything, no one will know that you have failed the first test.

Anyway, no one will check them, it's okay to practice secretly by yourself!

Therefore, among the 100,000 viewers in the live broadcast room, many of them were all online, and some even sent out links to pull the closest people around them to watch together.

.

Lu Bei, in the woods of the west gate of Yuchi Town, stood two meters away from the baby-faced young lady, blushing and rejecting the other party's beauty trick.

The baby-faced Liren held his cheeks and gave him a white look, "The hairy boy still wants me to use beauty tricks? What a beautiful idea~ Come and let me see your physique, do you still want to join Baisemen?"

"Ah! I'm sorry! I'm sorry for the misunderstanding!" Lu Bei repeatedly apologized and ran to the other party's small table.

He really thought that the other party was going to use a beauty trick on him, but the mobile phone was broadcasting live.

If his parents see this scene, he will definitely be beaten when he returns to Earth in the future.

If you don't learn to do this kind of thing well when you are a minor, your ears will be ripped off by him!

"Right hand." Li Ren ordered with a cold face.

This cold attitude made Lu Bei feel more at ease.

He stretched out his right hand, and the baby-faced young lady put down the palm that was holding her chin, and pinched Lu Bei's fingertips with both palms, one on the left and the other on the right, and pinched his bones down little by little.