That Wan Jianzong is very imposing just listening to his name.

Moreover, accepting an apprentice once every thirty years sounds so flamboyant and idiosyncratic, that someone would quit the sect even after entering.

Lu Bei's mind was wide open, thinking that since he woke up, he hadn't heard Niuniu mention her mother, and Uncle Feng seemed to want to mention that woman at all.

Is this a relationship that cannot be shared with the world? He fell in love with a demon girl or a witch, but this feeling was not recognized by anyone, so Feng Kui left the sect with his wife and daughter in a rage, and became self-reliant!

Feng Kui knew what was going on in the other party's mind without asking, so he raised his hand and knocked on a chestnut, "Stop guessing! Don't inquire about things that have nothing to do with you, do you still want me to bring you into town? "

"Ah! Of course I want to, I'm just curious." Lu Bei felt aggrieved while clutching his painful head.

"I'm near the end of my life, so I leave the sect and want to spend my last days alone."

After Feng Kui said this sentence calmly, he ended the topic.

No matter what Lu Bei asked him next, Feng Kui refused to answer.

Half an hour later, Lu Bei looked at the farmland on both sides of the road and couldn't help asking again, "Uncle Feng, how long do we have to go?"

"It's time for another stick of incense." This is still an estimated time for the sake of the road north.

"Couldn't we be like these Wanjianzong disciples, stepping on the sword and flying there?"

This question was asked by the audience in the live broadcast room. Lu Bei occasionally glanced at the phone screen in his jacket pocket, and saw that many audience members expressed dissatisfaction with this behavior of simply walking to the market town.

Strongly urge Feng Kui to take him to fly directly on the flying sword.

Lu Bei himself was very moved by this proposal.

"What's your relationship with me?" Feng Kui asked him squinting.

Lu Bei thought for a while, then tilted his head and answered, "Good-hearted people and good people?"

"Just relying on the word "good-hearted person," you will step on my sword. Boy, did I not tell you that apart from the closest people, only enemies can step on the sword of a sword repairman?" Feng Kui took out his natal long sword from the void, and his figure appeared ten meters away in an instant.

"Come on, beat me! You can step on this sword any way you want!" The long sword was like a rainbow, pointing directly at Lu Beixiang's head.

Standing in the middle of the road, someone on the road looked at the scene in front of him, holding his mobile phone, and his whole body was in a mess.

"Hahahahaha, the anchor broke ground on Jianxiu's head!"

"The person you proposed just now lacks great virtue, but the sword cultivator is really handsome."

"Handsome and attractive, just now Feng Kui was still the old man in our eyes, I can be handsome in the blink of an eye."

"The anchor help me ask Uncle Feng, does his family still lack the kind of earth sister who has been missing for 20 years and has no blood relationship? I'm here to meet him!"

Feng Kui looked at the boy's dumbfounded expression, snorted coldly, put away his long sword again, and strode forward.

After a few meters, he looked back at the person who was still there, "Are you still leaving? It seems that you still want to fight with me."