Part 20

Back at the base, while Law was in your room to read the comic book you had gifted him and you and Doflamingo go to his office, with the both of you carrying the boxes you picked up for him.

Before you could make it out the door, he called for you.

"Y/N. Stay."

You closed the door.

You turned around to see Doffy grinning at the packages.
"What did the tailor smuggle for you?" You asked. "He told me not to look at the contents until it was in your hands."

"That made it sound ominous doesn't it?" He grinned, as he pulled at the string that hugged the box close.

You watched as he lifted the lid and unfolded the crepe paper to reveal artifacts that you've seen in ancient books that would have countries going into war.

He picked up the much smaller of the boxes. "This is for you though."

"You know you don't have—

"I bought you a gift because I want to,"

He lifted the lid to reveal a small diamond pendant that had a hint of pink to them dangling from a silver chain, your breath getting caught in your throat as the accessory stared at you.

"Doffy...this is too much. I am not... worthy of such beautiful things."

Always the humble woman, Doflamingo chuckled silently to himself as he got up and went around the desk to where you were perched on the surface, taking the necklace from its box along the way.

You tilted your head up to look up at him as he moved your hair to one side, leaning down to press a soft kiss on your forehead.

His fingers brushed along your collarbones as they skimmed to the nape of your neck, the cool chain of the necklace sending a shiver down your spine as the diamond settled itself in that dip between your collarbones.

"You're worthy of much finer things, Y/N." He whispered in your ear.

The intimate gesture would've shocked anyone. Even you knew that Doflamingo wasn't this gentle with people but ever since the incident years ago, things between the two of you have changed. What he said then becoming more and more true as the years passed and the untameable teen you once knew, kept his word. He gave you his loyalty.

The man that everyone gave their loyalty too, pledged to follow and protect his name. willingly and abundantly gave that to you.

"How's that brat?" He asked, fingers tracing the curve of your neck as he parted your legs, to step between them.

"He has a name. And if you must know, Law is very sweet."

"Sweet?" You heard the slight hint of annoyance in his tone but you dismissed it. His hands now resting on your thighs, sliding your skirt higher as he knelt before you.

"Yes, he's sweet. A little wounded cub. That look in his eyes when he first came here, it reminded me of you when we were younger," you murmured, your fingers running through his hair. "The look of utter distaste of the world around him....chaos."

"Does he now?" He muttered in a trancelike tone, his fingers hooking the fabric of your underwear, tugging it down your legs, wanting to end a day full of work-related phone calls with a treat. The absence of the intimate fabric pulling you away from your deep thoughts.

"Can't this wait after dinner?" You asked, a hand on his shoulder, to keep him at bay.

But your words never reached his ears as his eyes were focused on your heat, his tongue darting out to lick his lips hungrily and you held your breath, torn from wanting to cover your face in embarrassment or watch the Heavenly Demon who was on his knees, looking at you like a man starved for a fortnight.