Triangle's are The Strongest of Shapes

WARNING! PUKING/VOMITING/THROWING UP IT'S A SMALL PART AND IT'S AT THE END! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

•     •     •

Dream noticed that Cross was moving again. So She told her crew that they'll be going when he stops again. Giving time for them to be on the island of witchs.

It was going really well, Swap was happy to stay more, and he went on a date with Outer, Ink couldn't stop talking about how he'll Swap's best man at their wedding.

XChara was hanging out with Betty and Chara exloring the woods. Dream was happy to stay put for awhile. She hasn't really stayed put since her husband died. It felt normal. Even if Dream didn't understand why it did, it was nice.

But it looked like they were going around a landmass. So it might be awhile before they see Cross again.

•     •     •

It has been a week since Cross and the gang left the cave near the colossal squid. Everyone was feeling better, Cross's ribs weren't burning any more, Nightmare and Dust made a full recovery, Killer is still blind, and Horror wasn't injured at all.

Nothing really happened in the last week. But a few of the notibe things was: Killer fought another tiger shark. Horror almost died from a lionfish. Dust punched Horror for trying to eat prevously mentioned lionfish. Nightmare was getting ready to bring Cross's legs back so he hasn't been using his magic alot. Cross was getting used to having a tail. And finally Nightmare slapped a squid for no reason.

The gang finally was past swimming around a land mass and they were close to the Bermuda Triangle. Cross hoped and prayed that the gaurdian didn't reconize him, or else they might have to fight him.

Nightmare stopped. "We're almost there. When it becomes night we'll get rid of Cross's tail and bring his legs back." He told the gang. Even though Cross has used to the tail now, he still wanted his legs back. "Once Cross has his legs we'll rest up and then go to the Bermuda Triangle." Everyone agreed.

Cross and Dust were setting up the rocks for later, while Horror and Nightmare hunted, Killer was watching the two. Then Cross questioned could it even be called watching if you couldn't see? Is he listening? The whole thing made Cross's head hurt.

Horror and Nightmare got back before Dust and Cross were finished, so they took a break. Once everyone was finished the food they helped out making the rutal thingy, except Killer who gave moral suport.

Once they were done it was night. The moon didn't give off any light, so it was harder to see. They waited for the moon to reach it's peak. How they knew when it was at it's peak was watching it by looking where the stars were missing. Cross was laying on the surface of the water with everyone else. It was a meteor shower that night, giving them at least something pretty to look at, expect for Killer.

Once Nightmare saw the moon was almost at it's peek the gang went under the water again. Cross got into the middle of the rutual circle. Nightmare pulled out the book he had when Cross got his tail, and started reading.

The bubbles were coming up, Cross prepared himself to get burned, but this time the bubbles were freezing. It felt like his tail was going to get frostbite and fall off. It wasn't as painful as the burning, Cross was trained to survive in cold weather. Once the bubbles got up to his head he could no longer see or hear Nightmare.

After a while of freezing, the bubbles disapeared. Horror swam over to get Cross, but Cross was fine this time. The freezing didn't bother him as much as the burning. Nightmare seemed less drained of his magic, maybe it had to do with the moon phases. Dust was helping him swim straight but no one was holding open the book.