Perhaps if you took the time to get closer, you could obtain the keys to unlock his figurative barred cell, open the door, and free him of his shackles so he could feel comfortable bringing his original character back to the light.

"What's going on? You look like you've seen a ghost." Yoongi noticed your frozen state.

His voice made you jump. "You're just... still handsome." You struggled to find even the simplest of words.

"What's on your mind?" He drew closer, asking his curious question.

"A hair dryer." You chose to ignore him and go around his body, heading straight to the bathroom to get what you wanted now that your wait was over. You took the hair dryer plugged into the wall over the marble counter as you stood before the mirror.

"C'mon, Y/N. There's gotta be more than that." Yoongi followed through the door.

As soon as he got close, you blew the hair dryer at his face on full blast. Yoongi stepped back as if he was struck by a punch to the nose. While you got to dry out your moist hair, he smiled, taking the blast of hot air as a playful action.

Yoongi came back, lightly taking your hips. "Y/N, you're avoiding me. That is never a good sign. What do I have to make up for?"

"How about your attitude?" You set down the hair dryer in frustration. (You're talking in general.) He looked shocked. You began to feel bad. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you."

"The stressful day's finally gotten to you, huh? You had nowhere to put it, so now you're taking it out on me. I deserve it."

"I didn't realize you're capable of recognizing your own mistakes."

"I have morals, believe it or not."

"Yoongi, why are you like this? Why are you so Batman?"

"Batman?" He repeated, unsure what you meant.

"You're dark, brooding, serious," You listed, comparing him to the famed vigilante. "You look at me like you're Sherlock finally catching the killer he's been hunting down for months."

"You think I'll hurt you."

"Sometimes I wonder if you actually would if it meant your benefits are satisfied."

Yoongi put his arms around you carefully, then kissed your cheekbone just beside your eye sincerely. "Never." He murmured softly.

"When are you going to trust me?"

"I do trust you."

"No. I mean REALLY trust me."

"Give me time, love. Opening up to people is a long process for me. You'll learn my secrets soon enough. I promise." He whispered. "I'll make it up to you tonight." His thumb lightly grazed your lips.

It didn't take long for Yoongi to lay you on your bed. As he hovered above you, preparing himself to deliver his promise, his face drew close to yours for nuzzling with his hair tickling your skin as it hung while his fingers weaved with yours, your hand caged in his warm grasp.

He started with a standard kiss that would get deeper slowly. Sooner or later, his tongue was involved. An exchange of pleasurable flavors made you melt and crave for more. Everything was so passionate and sincere; there's no way he was deceiving you.

True; he was a sneaky and cunning guy. But he was also ambitious and passionate. Someone who played with his business rather than being all business and no play.

You wanted him closer so you could feel his heat radiating to you, so you pulled him down with your free arm. Yoongi's body rubbed against you—almost feline-like. Like when a cat would rub against your leg. But instead of a cat, it was your boyfriend. And instead of your leg, it was your entire figure.

He was just as consumed by and lost in the romance as you were.

An even bigger boost of pleasure crashed over you when he kissed around your neck and grazed his tongue on your skin with each one. In the dent beneath your throat was the most sensational spot.

This was all you wanted all day. To be lost in his kiss and taste. You thought you were due for another session.

You managed to get Yoongi to lay on his stomach so you could sit on top. You felt the hard muscles in his back as you ran your hands up and down the canvas. When he wasn't paying attention, you tore his shirt off from under him and over his head, tossing it aside while exposing his bare back.

You noticed little white lines scattered all over it like sharp freckles. Old scars. You ran your hand along his pale skin.

"Where did you get these?" You breathed.

Yoongi buried his face in the bed. "I really wish you hadn't done that." His words muffled in the sheets. "There's a good reason why I never took my shirt off around you."

"Yoongi, they're just scars. There's nothing to be embarrassed about."

"Every scar has a story to tell. That's what I usually say."

You began to rub his back, slowly leading into a massage to loosen his stiff muscles. When you got to the point of pressing down hard enough, Yoongi groaned, gripping the bed sheets as you forced the tense muscle in his back to relax. You didn't stop or take a break until his grunts turned into moans. The way he sank into the mattress was a sign of his relief and appreciation. He wore the tiniest little cat smile that had ever cat-smiled.

You flipped him over onto his back and he just lied there like a ragdoll. His eyelids were low, showing that he was ready to fall asleep. You stacked yourself on top of him with the blanket over you and found comfort on his body. You felt safe.

Together, you slipped off to dreamland.