Exploring

Five Days Later

I'm so bored. I'm locked back up in my room with nothing to do but stare at the wall. Watching paint dry would be more exciting than this.

There is a window in my room but the chain prevents me from reaching it. I would love to open the curtains and look out into the real world.

To the left of the bed is my shackle and to the right is a simple table. It's like a tv dinner table but sturdier. And it's covered in a thick layer of dust. None of this is interesting either.

"Oh my beautiful darling," A sickly sweet voice sings as it comes closer, "did you miss me?" He asks when he enters my room. "Yes." I lie with a smile.

"There's that the look I've been wanting to see." He coos with a dopey grin. I continue smiling at him and do my best to think happy thoughts to keep the smile going. Happy thoughts like killing a monster buck and pissing Brad off.

He sits down on my bed and pulls me onto his lap. I take this as time to let my smile muscles rest and to start my plan.

"Why didn't you come back to me right away? I was lonely without you." I pout in a whiny voice. I'm imitating this one really annoying girl from school who only ever talks like she's a toddler.

"Aww darling, you know I have to go and patrol in the morning. I can't have anyone coming in here and trying to hurt you." I'm going to have to store this away for later.

"I guess that's true." I frown as I lean against his chest. I smirk when I feel his heartbeat start going faster. "You should spend some time with me to make up for being gone." His heart beats even faster at this.

"Alright, what should we do?" He whispers huskily in my ear. I involuntarily shiver at the feeling of his breath on my ear. This is not a good shiver, this is a bad shiver.

"You could give me a tour? I've only ever been in my room, your room, and the bathroom." I offer. Technically I've only seen the route to my room and the bathroom. For whatever reason he always covers my eyes when we go to his room. "I guess we could do that." He answers.

I happily slip off of his lap and onto the glorious floor. "Give me your foot so I can release you." I do as he asks and he unlocks me.

I want to lean over and rub my ankle but I don't. Now it not the time to comfort myself. Now is the time to get the layout of this bastard's house.

"Follow me." He takes my hand and leads me out of my room. "As you know that's the bathroom," He points to our right, "across from your room is the living room."

He pulls me into the living room and I can't help but feel comfortable in it. The room is definitely cozy and radiates a sort of homy feeling. I especially like the big windows.

 I especially like the big windows

"Enough of this room, come on." He drags me out of the living room to the room right next to it. "This is the kitchen where I make all of the delicious food for you. Come winter I will also use this room to keep our home warm."