020, 𝖪𝖨𝖲𝖲𝖤𝖲

"it sure is beautiful here" usopp mumbled, he and the others were still inside the cave

"it sure is beautiful here" usopp mumbled, he and the others were still inside the cave. he was sitting beside luffy who was splashing the water with her legs. "sure does"

"you didn't know there was such a cave at the bottom of the lake luffy?"

"nope!" She replied brushing her hair with her fingers.

all of them looked at the girl, then back to the glowing water. 'why is it glowing?'

it was a question that's been running through their minds after they came here. Needless to say it was indeed beautiful and they couldn't wait to show this place to the others who were left outside.

"luffy-senpai does ace-aniki and sabo-aniki know about this place? and not just this cave" barto was curious if both brothers knew about this, they would surely explore the whole place already.

"no. the three of us got separated before I could show this to them.."

"ohh.. why?" kid asked. why were they separated?? and how did the three reunite? so many thoughts ran in his mind.

Luffy lightly laughed, "sabo had to live with dad and ace was kidnapped but got rescued by ossan-whitebeard then he decided to live with them for the time being, I was left alone at dadan's but ace and sabo never forgets to check on me"

eh? white beard?? honestly they shouldn't be surprised anymore, this girl's family are nuts.

"The three of us reunited at highschool, we finally got to live together! just the three of us shishishi" Luffy giggled as she sneakily splashed usopp's face with water. "ah! what the— stop!" bartolomeo joined and was sad to say usopp almost drowned on the water.

she laughed. it was such a beautiful laugh for them, they can hear it forever and they won't get tired of it.

"oi ero-cook are you done taking videos already? if so let's get back, the others might be worried already" Zoro's gaze didn't leave at the girl.

"shut up! don't order me around, I'm almost done already" Sanji replied, cleaning the lens of the camera.

"Whatever you say ero-cook"