013, 𝖲𝖧𝖮𝖯𝖯𝖨𝖭𝖦

"I told you ace it's not a date! we're going shopping! Nami, vivi and robin are coming with us too! They're the ones who decided to go to the mall for the party tomorrow" Luffy said to the other line while fixing herself, she and her brothers are ...

"I told you ace it's not a date! we're going shopping! Nami, vivi and robin are coming with us too! They're the ones who decided to go to the mall for the party tomorrow" Luffy said to the other line while fixing herself, she and her brothers are having a call and she put it on speaker so she can talk to them while doing something.

"ohh they'll come too?" ace calmed down and Sabo sighed in relief, ace's been yelling since earlier and sabo's worried he'll lose his voice.

"yea! and torao, jaggy, killer and our other friends!" she added and the other line became quiet "LUFFYYY IM TELLING YOU-" ace screamed and luffy covered her ears "barto's coming too! Isn't that neat??"

"ACE CAN YOU CALM DOWN!" Sabo also yelled, he was getting angry already and both siblings don't want to talk to an angry sabo so ace quieted down. "lu still there?" luffy nodded.

It was quiet for a few minutes "lu? lu did you nod?" sabo added and luffy said "yes" he then took a deep breath "stay safe and have fun okay?" sabo said and a gasp escaped ace's mouth he felt betrayed for some reason. sabo then turned to look at ace staring at him dead in the eye, his eyes saying 'got any problem?' ace shook his head rapidly sweating bullets.

"yess! Thank you sabo! Ace! I gotta go now, I love you both" Luffy kissed the phone letting out a 'mwaa' although she only kissed the phone both brothers still blushed "we love you more lu!" both of them said at the same time as luffy giggled and turned off the phone.

Luffy looked at herself in the mirror. She was wearing a sage green cropped hoodie and high waist gray pants paired with white Nikes. and her hair was clipped with four different colors of butterfly clips on each side. After that she knocked on nami's door so she could finally go.

Outside the building there stood eight boys waiting for the girls, the air was getting heavy and heavy and it was starting to suffocate chopper and usopp. "what are you doing here trafalgar" fuck here it is! "I was invited" law rolled his eyes.

"Oii you guys! let's go!" A familiar voice broke the heavy atmosphere. chopper and usopp thanked Luffy countless of times and luffy stood there confused.