003, 𝖨𝖭𝖭𝖮𝖢𝖤𝖭𝖢𝖤

"Aren't you a brave little one

"Aren't you a brave little one. you just move in, and yet here you are knocking on my doorstep for pleasure" luffy was pinned down in the door, the man's tattooed hand still on luffy's mouth. She then stared at the man confused, tilting her head to the side a bit and scrunching her nose, what is this man talking about? she was so confused.

"What pleasure? oh! you mean sweets? it's outside, I dropped it when you suddenly grabbed me(⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)" law blinked a few times trying to process what this small girl was saying, he then slowly let go of her and now he can see this girls features clearly.

'she looks more cuter in person' he thought. a small amount of red tint visible on his face, realizing what his own thoughts law shook his head but it didn't help, instead his face turned red even more.

Luffy looked at law worriedly and she tiptoed trying to touch the man's forehead to feel if he was having a fever, "ne, are you okay?" their face was so close he could feel the girls breathing. this girl.. was he flirting with him? These kinds of tricks won't work on him, he gently grasps luffy's hand and places it in his left cheek staring at the girl's big round eyes. 'no, she's clearly wasn't. she's just dense and innocent to what she's doing'

he suddenly got caught off guard when she smiled, luffy then gently pushed him and ran outside to get the candies that were dropped on the floor 'now that's not good, smiling at me like that' he ran his fingers in his hair tryna calm down, 'your smile can kill'

"anyways this is for you! Ohhh- I forgot to ask, what's your name?" Luffy laughed at her own actions and law chuckled, "it's Trafalgar law, luffy-ya" he accepted the girls gift even though he doesn't like eating sweets, but he still accepted it trying to avoid making the girl sad.

she grinned at him "woah, how did you know my name! are you a mind reader or something?" law chuckled at the girl and he broke into a grin, "you've been the center of the attention in the uni since yesterday luffy-ya"

huh?? but she wasn't here yesterday, well! she'll know it pretty soon!

He was about to say something when he heard the girl laugh, "it's nice talking to you tora-o but I've gotta go! See ya around!" and she left without looking back.

Law looked down at the candies he was holding and smirked, guess college will be more fun and interesting than he thought it'd be.