006, 𝖲𝖴𝖯𝖯𝖤𝖱 𝖸𝖮𝖧𝖮𝖧𝖮

"girls don't forget about later alright? also bring Luffy with you! we'll be waiting at you guys at franky's bar" usopp reminded the girl's as he waved goodbye at them following the other three boys

"let's get ready guys!" the orange haired girl exclaimed and the four of them headed at nami's dorm. "We already have all the stuff here, let's get started!" Luffy a confused collage student scratched her head, what are they going to do exactly?

she didn't know what happened but nami and Vivi kept putting something weird on her face, while robin picked a bodycon dress for her "here luffy, you can wear this" robin handed the confused girl a red dress and she tried it on and when she saw herself in the mirror Luffy felt chills. 'Ace and Sabo will kill me if they see me in this kind of clothes'

"hmm I think something's missing" nami and vivi kept looking at luffy head to toe trying to figure out what's missing. the blue haired girl suddenly let out an "oh!" And quickly grabbed a concealer to hide luffy's scar on her left eye, she then put two red butterfly clips onto luffy's hair and we're done! vivi and nami satisfied with their work squealed and robin giggled, Luffy examined her features again in the mirror, she didn't know make up could make someone this beautiful.

but truth to be told, vivi and nami only put light makeup on luffy as she already had a natural beauty. a few touches here and there and they were done, she looked so beautiful.

"Woah! I look great!" Nami coughed at what she heard but when she saw luffy admiring herself in the mirror, nami knew luffy meant 'she looks beautiful'

and now they're outside at the bar, luffy looked at the big neon sign that said 'SUPERRRRR!' must be the bar name, and laughed at it, how weird it was.

"so when will nami-sis and the others arrive?" Franky asked, he already can't wait to meet the new student that every person that went here at his bar talked about

"let's be patient, you know girls take so much time doing their stuff" they all sweat drop at sanji who literally had hearts on his eyes.

"Neee, franky! we're celebrating for our new friend" chopper said sipping at his juice and Franky patting him at the head.

Zoro looked around the bar and saw so many well known people, such as kid, killer and law. what the heck are these three doing here? well kid, killer and the rest of their gang was celebrating another win at the race, while law was just here to distract his mind.

"Let's go in" nami opened the door and when they came in, all eyes were in them especially luffy.

kid widened his eyes and he knows killer was too behind the mask he was wearing. the red head sighed deeply, he could feel his heart beating so fast when he saw the girl come in.

law was surprised but remained his expression, his eyes traveled at the girl's body, it fit her so much, it hugged every part of her body.

"Oh! This must be luffy-sis! SUPPERRRR CUTE indeed!!" The girl only stayed quiet and stared at franky with sparkling eyes, she wasn't saying anything but her expression says it all

"I'm not a robotʘ⁠‿⁠ʘ" he said

"But you look like one! you look so cool(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)" her eyes sparkling

nami and vivi giggled while robin had a gentle smile on her face. Zoro was amazed at how unbothered she was at the people looking at her. yeah, she wasn't, but he and sanji was. there's something the way this people look at luffy like she was some sort of prey, and they glared at them along with kid, killer and law.

not only at luffy, for nami, vivi and robin too.

Luffy on the other hand was wondering at the bar, she got separated from her friends.
and here she stumbled upon brook who is drinking tea in the middle of a bar.

"YOHOHOHOHO may I see your panties miss-"

"HEYYY STOPPP THAT!!!" a batton went flying at brook's head, it was nami. and the man laid flat at the floor crying from happiness.

being the gentleman he is brook picked up his hat at the ground and tapped it at his stomach and bowed "my name is brook luffy-san YOHOHOHOHO I'm the magician and comedian at this bar YOHOHOHOHO"

"is he okay?" Luffy turned to nami

"yea he is, don't mind him" and she nodded laughing.