010, 𝖣𝖠𝖭𝖦𝖤𝖱𝖮𝖴𝖲

when usopp and the others turned at the corner, they stopped running their eyes widening

when usopp and the others turned at the corner, they stopped running their eyes widening. nami and vivi screamed in worry and rushed at the man holding luffy, while robin furrowed her eyes, what could have possibly happened?

Sanji, Zoro and Usopp didn't move on their spot. Chopper was shocked, worried and shaking in fear at the man holding his friend, bartolomeo had such a scary expression it's like he's going crazy and might go on a killing spree by any minute now.

law, kid and killer just arrived and saw the whole commotion. and their eyes turned cold, there. they saw the girl passed out, dripping in blood and her face was bruised.

'She stinks like gas' they all thought.

usopp finally snapped out of his thoughts and hurried to his two friends side, "Barto what happened to luffy?!!"

'Barto? the name seems familiar' the remaining 5 guys frozen on their spot all thought.

"no time for that! we have to go to the clinic! " barto yelled and they all nodded.

both Sabo and Ace ran at the campus clinic with worried looks on their faces.

they were just doing their project earlier when usopp contacted them saying luffy was wounded heavily, and said bartolomeo was there with them.

"LUFFFFYYYY!!" both brothers burst inside the clinic making the doctor jump in fright.

they were panting heavily but they let out sigh, there in the bed sat their idiot sister eating food. she only looked at her brothers chewing her food.

law looked at the people who suddenly burst in, it was the same two yesterday.

"Luffy who did this to you!?!?!???" ace yelled not even caring for the other people inside the room while sabo was waiting for Luffy to answer but she only shrugged her shoulders saying she doesn't know and continued chewing. ace and sabo had a dark look on their faces "Bartolomeo"

They called and bartolomeo quickly bowed at them and kept apologizing "I'm sorry ace aniki, sabo aniki. I've failed as Luffy senpai's bodyguard" tears kept streaming down his eyes.

"stop! It's not barto's fault! lift your head, don't apologize! I'm really okay geez" Luffy huffed and sat up straight.

"excuse me, what was that? bartolomeo? Ace?? Sabo???" nami widened her eyes, and three guys that she mentioned nodded

"Bartolomeo the cannibal" Law mumbled but they heard him nevertheless. kid, killer, Sanji and Zoro's also widened.

Bartolomeo was known as the son and successor of one of the famous kingpins underworld, and only some people who had connections know that. this guy is dangerous, well. their dangerous too, but this guy was on another level of dangerousness.

and not only that, Fire fist Ace and Dragon claw Sabo or Flame emperor are two powerful houses, nami heard a lot of rumors about these two.

Nami heard that ace and Sabo were two handsome brothers, and looking at them now nami had to agree, these two brothers looks were like carved by the god himself.

"what really is your guys relationship with luffy-ya?" law asked the question that has been running in everyone's mind except for usopp and barto, since they already know. but they only stayed quiet.

"Why'd you wanna know" ace glared at law and the raven head didn't back out, he also glared at the freckled guy.

"I guess you guys will know soon" ace scratched the back of his head sighing.

Sabo examined the faces of all of the people inside this room, the blonde guy sighed in relief when he saw the three girls, luffy's finally making female friends, but he glared at the two guys besides the girls, sabo already knew the small boy so he's not counted. "And you guys are?'

"we're luffy's friends, nice to meet you" nami smiled, vivi, robin, Sanji and chopper nodded while zoro only stared at sabo. still wondering what's their relationship with his friend. And the blonde brother returned the smile

Sabo then turned his head at the other three boys, he knows them. Trafalgar law and the famous duo, kid and killer. and sabo raised his left eyebrow at them. '
"I guess you could say that"

"What? you people aren't even sure" both brothers barked but stop when they hear their sister laugh. "don't worry! they're my friends! Shishis" even though Luffy said that, ace and sabo still didn't trust some of these men.

the three girls, chopper, barto and usopp were already off of the topic.

Sanji, Zoro, kid, killer and law were the men in question. "you six" ace pointed at them, including barto "follow us" and they left the room.

Luffy and the others blinked at what just happened and giggled, "are you okay luffy?" vivi asked, and luffy hummed as an answer.

Outside the room stood eight boys, and law was getting tired of all of this. He just wants to make sure the girl is alright.

"tell us what happened barto" and so the neon haired man began talking.

"right, so you're telling us it was girls?" Sanji lit his cigarette and bartolomeo nodded.

"I can't help you guys with this one" he said exhaling the smoke out of his mouth.

"who told you to help anyway" Zoro rolled his eyes on him and Sanji kicked him at the side while kid snickered, killer and law sweat dropped.

"why?" ace asked "I don't hit women" both brothers let out an "ohhh" sound.