011, 𝖠𝖶𝖤𝖲𝖳𝖱𝖴𝖢𝖪

it has been four days since luffy got beaten up, and since then when luffy walks around at the campus she would always have someone accompany her

she really wasn't worried but she enjoyed the others accompanying her.

But today she was alone walking around. her friends have classes, her brothers too.

she just kept walking and walking but she suddenly stepped on something, it was soft so she looked at her feet. It's a black purse! Luffy picked up the purse and dusted it. It looked expensive, it must belong to someone.

the short haired girl looked a head and saw two guys, one was wearing a plain white t while the other was wearing an all black, one gaze at this man and you'd know he was expensive. he had long black hair that was tied in a pony tail and he had pair of golden snake earrings, the guy was also supper tall.

Hancock was the definition of 'tall and handsome as hell'

Luffy looked at the purse and back to the guy again, 'must be his' she thought and walked towards the two guys talking.

Hancock was talking to a student who was asking him some questions regarding the lesson. when he felt someone lightly tug his black blazer. "Who the heck-" he blushed when he saw the short haired girl, not only him but the male student too.

so hancock immediately shooed away the boy, and when he looked back at the girl she was already staring at him with those sparkling big black eyes, hancock blushed even more. "yes dear- I mean can I help you with something?" Luffy laughed at him, it was such a cute laugh. Hancock thought if he could record it, he would literally set it as his ringtone and alarm. 'cause imagine waking up every day and her voice will be the first thing he would hear, hancock sighed in awe.

"Is this purse yours mr? sorry I stepped in it, but I already dusted all the dirt!" Hancock's eyes flashed open, "it's okay, step on it more it would make me happy- you can just call me by my name; Hancock. don't call me mr. It makes me feel old" he said as softly as possible.

"but aren't you already old" luffy tilted her head at the side, "yes, but I'm way too far beautiful than those men" Hancock was sparkling so much right now, luffy thought she was gonna go blind!

Hancock looked at luffy head to toe. she wore a white cropped cardigan, underneath it was a white padded top and high waist grayish pants. she also pinned her hair both sides with a white flower hairpin. and a pair of black'n white sneakers.

"where are you heading?" Hancock couldn't help but ask "nowhere, I'm just wondering around hammock" she couldn't even pronounce his name right but it was cute so it made the man blush.

"may I accompany you?" Luffy grinned at hancock, "sure!"

the two of them were at the courtyard, Hancock was only standing still watching the girl run around laughing happily. her hair was blowing in the breeze as she tried to catch a fallen leaf. but failed so she pouted, and hancock chuckled.

the sunlight illuminated the girls features, hair still dancing with the wind. Luffy tuck a strand of hair behind her ear while looking at him with her sparkling eyes. "I'm Monkey D. Luffy, by the way" she smiled at him.

Hancock's eyes glistened and his cheek had a faint red tint on it, he was awestruck by this girl's beauty.