015, 𝖡𝖱𝖮𝖳𝖧𝖤𝖱𝖲 & 𝖣𝖱𝖠𝖶𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖲

everyone whose luffy's friend got dragged along with the three siblings that were rubbing their bumps on their head punched by garp, they're now seated in a private room at the campus that they didn't even know

Franky and brook were invited too, as Franky will serve them drinks and brook to sing a song.

Law, kid, killer and zoro were sweating so much after finding out Ace and Sabo were actually the girl's brothers. this whole time they've been assuming the two were their rivals for the girls'love. When the truth they were actually siblings!

now not only do they need to have permission to keep hanging out with their sister from both brothers, they also have to deal with garp who's been eyeing them so much.

"Oi Luffy, you've got so many suitors!" garp pointed at the four seating beside each other, "huh? no they're not! they're my friends jii-chan, stop talking nonsense!" Luffy furrowed her eyes, and the four boys felt nervous for some reason, 'cause they feel like by any minute now the girl might reject each one of them.

another bump was visible on the girl's forehead, her grandpa punched her again.

They clenched their hands into a fist under the table sending daggers at the old man's way.

nami and vivi got worried about luffy, punching someone is such a weird and wrong way of showing love.

"old man stop! What the heck is wrong with you? did you only come here to beat the shit out of us?!" Ace yelled as he dodged a punch from his old man, garp grinned and threw another punch but this time sabo defended the punch with his left arm. ace then punched the side of garp's face and luffy kicked her grandpa from behind. garp winched in pain as because luffy was wearing hills.

it happened so fast they didn't see it. the only thing the others saw was ace and sabo fighting with their grandpa but luffy was nowhere in sight, when in fact she was at garp's back but got hidden because of garp's big body.

"you brats are getting good!" he grinned and patted the three's head, luffy huffed nodding her head rapidly. ace rolled his eyes but blushed while sabo sighed and smiled.