002, 𝖢𝖠𝖭𝖣𝖨𝖤𝖲

Luffy began packing her belongings putting everything of it all in a box, she stood up and her eyes landed on a picture frame of her and her brothers, Ace and Sabo

The two were already in college, and they were waiting for Luffy there. Luffy smiles at the thought of seeing her brothers again, she gently lifted the frame and caressed it.

It has been such a long time since they last saw each other, and it was like a week ago. Luffy then remembered how her brothers cried last week while hugging her like it was the end of the world, spouting nonsense not letting go of her which made the girl laugh.

A week of not seeing their cute little sister was like an eternity to both brothers, she was clingy towards them of course, but her brothers clinginess towards her was on another different level of clinginess.

Luffy then began carrying the boxes onto the van that will drive her and the boxes to her new dorm.

"Luffy" a gentle voice called luffy and she immediately turned around to see makino holding her straw hat with a gentle smile on her face. and the short haired girl grinned at the sight

"A new adventure has been waiting for you, luffy" the dark green haired woman puts the hat in luffy's head,"SHISHISHISHISHISHI YESSSS!!" and with that luffy waved goodbye at makino and sat beside the driver, with a shout "YOSHHHH IT'S ALL SET!, LET'S GOOOOO!!!!"

"Thank you for helping me carry all of these boxes Mr!" the driver helplessly smiled scratching the back of his head, "no need, no need" the driver only then nodded to luffy signaling that he should take his leave now which Luffy only smiled at an...

"Thank you for helping me carry all of these boxes Mr!" the driver helplessly smiled scratching the back of his head, "no need, no need" the driver only then nodded to luffy signaling that he should take his leave now which Luffy only smiled at and closed the door.

After examining her new dorm, Luffy thought that her dorm was quite big for only 1 person to live in but she shook the thought and started unpacking, and oh! she shouldn't forget to give some candies to her new dorm neighbors, that's what makino told her so.

when luffy was done unpacking, she immediately grabbed a box full of candies and dashed outside her dorm, the first door she knocked was the one beside hers.

inside that dorm were three girls hanging out, it was nami, vivi and robin. the raven haired woman was reading a book and drinking a cup of tea. nami was doing her make up and vivi laying on nami's bed, stuffing her face onto the pillow, "the girl that was printed at the big tarpaulin yesterday was so cute and pretty, I heard she's coming in the uni today" nami let out a huff and puts the mascara down, vivi nodded agreeing to her friend, "the neon haired guy was causing so much ruckus too, it took the professors more than 20 minutes to let him go down the rooftop" robin puts down the book she was reading and took a sip on the cup of tea she was holding, "and it seems usopp knows who that guy is but before i could ask what his connection with him, he suddenly passed out due to screaming so much" robin added.

"we're talking about usopp right now, so of course he'd know who that guy is! gosh-" a knock cut nami off from talking, vivi then immediately stood up from the bed and opened the door and when she saw who it was her eyes almost popped out of its sockets.

It was the girl that was the centre of the topic yesterday! gosh, she looks even cuter up close! her eyes are literally shining with innocence! both robin and nami's eyes also widened and nami rushed where vivi and luffy were and robin walked towards them calmly.

"Hi! I'm nami, and this is Robin and vivi" nami introduced herself along with her friends that were as shocked as her. Luffy smiled brightly and the three girls felt as if they were facing the sun, so bright and warm.

"Hiii! I'm Monkey D. Luffy, it's nice to meet you guys! shishishishishi" luffy laughed wholeheartedly and handed them some candies that were now wrapped in small gift bags, and they immediately made their way so that luffy could come in, "come in, come in! I didn't think you'd be my new dorm neighbor!" when luffy steps foot at nami's dorm she was mesmerized by how nami designed everything. "It's fine! I also just moved in earlier" the short haired girl giggled as she sat down at the chair, "anyways do you guys know usopp? curly hair, long nose???" she asked giddily and the three nodded, "yeah! actually he's our friend, and we heard so much about you!" And the four of them chat happily.

"I'd love to talk to guys more but I gotta dash, I still need to give those gifts over there to our other neighbors" pointing at the box filled with candy gifts and with a grin nami, robin and vivi walked luffy to the door, "byeee! Let's hang again later when you're free! we'd love to get to know you more!!"

Luffy now stood in front of the last door and as she was about to knock, the door suddenly opened revealing a tall handsome man.

with a shock face the man grabbed her by the arm and closed back the door leaving the candies on the floor.

Luffy stared at the man in curiosity with his palm in her mouth and his breath hitched when he met those big round eyes.

"Aren't you a brave little one. you just move in, and yet here you are knocking on my doorstep for pleasure"