004, 𝖱𝖤𝖣 𝖧𝖠𝖨𝖱

"Woahh!! it's beautiful here!" Luffy was running around the rooftop enjoying the view and air, just as ace said this building really has a rooftop! "but kinda hot" she laughed and removed her top, leaving her with only black bra and shorts

she was looking around and saw so many things. dead flowers, pots, fertilizer, wood and even metals were piled at the corner.

feeling her throat getting dry, she unwrapped a popsicle and started licking it. Luffy was living the moment enjoying her popsicle until she heard a creak sound signaling someone opened the door, and when she turned around she saw two guys with red hair and the other guy with long blonde hair blushing furiously looking at her unable to say a word.

"Ah- I- we- uhm" and she let out a laugh.

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"fuck kid! here you are, I've been looking for you everywhere! we still have to get the remaining metals at the rooftop or else sengoku will bash our heads" the red haired guy rolled his eyes at his friend. Seriously, can't he see that he's doing something important! and by important he meant sleeping.

with a sigh kid stood up from where he sat and they headed to the rooftop.

"I'm so tired" killer sighed "who wouldn't be? your race ended at 3 am last night" kid snorted and killer was about to open the rooftop door when he noticed it was a bit creaked open, they were confused as to who opened it. hell all the students who reside at this building know not to go at ther ooftop as it was the famous duo's hang place. and only the two of them can enter, yet someone bravely entered their property.

kid was slowly losing patience, and killer took so much time to open the door so he took the intuitiveness to open it, and when he did their eyes landed at the naked girl eating popsicles her back facing them. well, okay the girl wasn't clearly naked she was still wearing something. but still!!

Luffy turned around to see who it was. her short black hair dancing with the wind, and the popsicle dripping from her mouth.

"Ah- I- we- uhm" kid and killer was blushing furiously, they're beyond speechless! No words both came out of their mouths, and she let out a laugh. a cute one making them blush even more.

both kid and killer walked towards the girl fast and removed their coats to cover the girl, they were looking at the side still with blushing faces while handing them to her.

"It's so hotttttt" Luffy whined "you idiot! At least wear one, who told you to come up here on the rooftop only wearing that kind of inappropriate clothes!!" kid yelled and luffy didn't even flinch surprising both kid and killer, she then grabbed the red coat that belongs to the red haired guy and wore it.

"I didn't! I just took off my top 'cause it was hot, and also I didn't think someone would also come up here at this hour" it was around 10 am and the heat was killing, who'd go up here in this heat? of course luffy! she then pointed at the black oversized t-shirt that belongs to ace at the floor laying flat.

she then picked up the shirt and then took off the coat making the both guys immediately turn around with both blushing faces, they swore they could feel how red their face already was.

"shit! can you warn us before doing that! my heart is about to pop out of my chest right now, and it's not a very good sign!" she laughed and lightly tapped both guys shoulders "I'm done now! thank you for letting me borrow it for a second shishishi"

Kid and killer looked at her up and down and both of their minds were blank, it was a moment of silence all three of them staring at each other and then it clicked.

It was the girl at the tarpaulin yesterday!

"you guys are funny!" luffy couldn't help but laugh at how funny their expressions were and that helped them break off their thoughts. "what are your guys names? I'm Monkey D. Luffy!" she grinned still holding kid's coat

"Eustass kid!" Kid smirked "killer" the blonde guy briefly said expecting the girl to have disgust or doubts on her eyes but instead of those her eyes were rather surprised, shocked and in awe "WOAHHH! SO COOL! YOU'RE NAME IS KILLER?!" giddily jumping up and down her eyes shining, kid looked surprised and so does killer, but it broke off into a grin.

'she's weird' they both thought.

"by the way, here ya go jaggy" Luffy handed the coat to the red head but he was processing what the girl just called him, 'JAGGY!?!?!' and his friend snorted making kid have a visible irk mark on his head, "hey! don't laugh at jaggy! I think it's cute" hearing that coming from the girl, kid smirked "heard that? don't laugh at me or else you'll make her sad" and killer rolled his eyes.

"it's fine, you can wear it. you're only wearing shorts and you should cover yourself with the coat. Also, you can return it to me when you see me around tomorrow" she nodded, killer and kid exchange glances and the red haired nodded.

"what were you doing here at the rooftop anyway?" killer took the chance to ask and luffy grinned.

"just feeling the air and looking at the whole uni... and oh! right, why are there dead flowers here?" Luffy jumped topic to topic and the two sweat dropped.

"kid's tryna grow flowers, but fail every time miserably" kid glared at killer for selling him like that "do you know how?" Luffy pondered what killer asked "I never tried it before, but I want to try! Let's plant tangerines!!"

"that's not a flower it's a fruit" Luffy furrowed her eyebrows and mumbled an "ohh"

"but we can still plant one"

"YEYYYYYY!!⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝" kid and killer let out a sigh of relief.

"I FORGOT!!!!!" surprised by the sudden shout kid and killer look worriedly at the small girl "I STILL HAVE TO DO SOMETHING! IM SORRY LET'S TALK AGAIN SOME TIME" Luffy shouted at her new friends and began running at the door but before she could close it Luffy looked back at kid and killer then said "by the way jaggy, I love your hair! and your name, killer too! byebyeee" and disappeared from their sight leaving them blushing.