018, 𝖣𝖠𝖣

Franky opened the trunks of the bus, inside was three tents packed together, with air beds and one gray air couch that needed to be aired

Franky opened the trunks of the bus, inside was three tents packed together, with air beds and one gray air couch that needed to be aired. there were also wooden chairs, one big rug and tables in it.

he put and unpacked the tents on the ground and the parts were scattered everywhere. there were many of it so killer, Sanji and usopp helped build the tents.

it was confusing at first but they somehow built it together by following the guide each step.

The first thing to finish was the girls tent. It was triangle beige with black and white stripe curtains at the silky door. the girls then covered the floor with big air beds, foam, thick white blankets and a lot of pillows and all kinds of stuff animals. they also hung fairy lights so it wouldn't be dark inside, luffy also bought her big blue whale named laboon with her and their tent looked comfy. they smiled in satisfaction.

the girls put a small wooden table and chairs and they sat outside.

next was the boys tent. it was a big yellow tent while the insides were black, they put all the foam, blankets and pillows covering the black floor.

and the last one to finish was a small yet tall black tent. It works for them to take showers and change clothes.

Luffy and the other girls were inside their tent, she was rolling around while drinking her strawberry flavored yogurt milk boredom plastered in her face but when she smelt the flavory and juicy aroma she immediately ran outside with a big grin plastered on her cute face.

"BARBECUE!! BARBECUE!!! BARBECUE!!" Luffy eagerly jumped up'n down and started running around giggling but stopped when she felt something circling her leg. she trembled, luffy didn't like the feeling so she looked down and saw a black snake.

the snake was about to bite luffy but she grabbed it by the head and went to Sanji as the snake's body was wrapped on her arm, "ne sanji, can you cook this?" she innocently asked "hmm?" the blonde cook turned around to see what the girl caught and his jaw nearly dropped at the ground when his eyes landed onto the black snake.