30.

Only for the rest of our lifes

Clarissa PoV:

It was the next day, I was already awake and had told Enzo to gather everything that we needed.

Ofcourse, the cuddles took longer then five minutes, but to be honest, I didn't really mind.

The soft side of Lesso was always the best. And I just loved how she took care of me when we cuddled.

I sat next to her, adoring the little red curls, that hung in her face.

The sun made it look like they were glowing. How was she so beautiful?

She slowly started to move around, the blanket revealing more and more of her body.

"Princess… Kiss me, cuddle me, slap me, fuck me, just do something but stop staring." "But I love staring at you."

She rolled her eyes, turning away from me. My eyes wandered over her back and up to her arms.

God, those arms held a power over me, you can't imagine.

"Nooooooooo…" I whined, crawling on her back, sliding my hands up to her shoulders.

"Drama queen." She mumbled and I whined again, trying to hold back my chuckle.

"Alright, alright… Stare at me. But stop your whining Madam." I had my devilsh smile back on my lips, as she turned her head so that I could look at her.

There was nothing better then to wake up next to that stupidly cute face.

I got down from her back, laying next to her. Carefully, I brushed some of her hair out of her face, gaining a small smile from her.

God I would kill to see that smile. Ever or not.

From brushing her curls behind her ear, I placed my hand on her cheek, slowly snuggling closer.

With a smile, I kissed her nose, watching the soft blush paint her cheeks.

I wished, that we could have stayed in bed all day, but we had plans.

And a knock on the door, reminded me, of what we had to do. With a sigh, I stood up and opened the door to see Enzo.

"Oh hey." I smiled at him and he bowed his head.

"Miss… Clarissa." "Your learning, that's good." I stepped aside, so that he could come in.

Leonora was already sitting, trying to find her shirt. She didn't have to know, that I already stole it, like five million other shirts of her.

"Good morning Mistress." "Morning Enzo." She greeted him back, giving up her search. With a sigh, she grabbed one of my shirts, putting it on.

"I get that back. Don't even think about keeping it." She leaned her head to the side and looked at me.

"Do you want me to start, about all the shirts you have from me, that I haven't got back in months." "Pfff… As if I would keep your shirts."

I rolled my eyes and laughed shortly, looking at Enzo. Damn it, she knew about my thefts.

"Who knows what she's talking about." "I will get them back, sooner or later. In the mean time, this will be mine."

I frowed, playing hurt, hiding my face in Enzo's fur.

"Why is she so dramatic?" She asked and I felt him shurg, which made me laugh.

"Now comon, little Princess. We have to rule some schools." "Their, their not our castles…" She took my hand.

"But they look like castles." "You, Lesso, you know what I mean." "Yes, we will rule the schools!" She smiled proudly and I shook my head.

"Cute idiot." "Hey! That's you, not me." I chuckled, pulling her with me.

We both walked outside, stopping on the bridge. As soon as we would go in this tower, this would be our live.

I turned my head to look at her, admiring how the sun made her skin glow.

"Ready?" "To spend the rest of my life with you? I would rather die."

I stared at her, my mouth wide open. She started laughing and pulled me close, hugging me.

I slapped the back of her head, looking at her.

"You know that this was only a joke, as if I would rather die then to spend my life with you. Your my everything."

She held my hands in hers, kissing me softly.

"Your unbelievable! If we didn't have to go in there right now, I would chase you around the schools to slap you!"

We both started laughing and I leaned my head against her shoulder. How did she manage to make me laugh so much?

"Now, do you want to get more sentimental or do you want to go in there and show them who's boss?" "Second one. You will all kneel infront of me." She smirked and turned back to face the tower.

"Yeah, they will. I will only kneel to give you head." With that, she stepped onto the first step of the stairs, looking back and holding out her hand for me to take.

"You- Leonora Lesso! I swear I will punsh you, as soon as this is done!" She chuckled and I took her hand.

"I don't expect anything less, my Princess." I shook my head and we both walked up the stairs, stopping infront of the big door.

"Ready? And don't say it now, or I will push you down into the river." "You would kill me?" She placed her hand on her chest, chuckling in such a low tone that I blushed.

"Stop that! I have to concentrate!" "Ofcourse, ofcourse." She wrapped one arm around my waist, kissing the side of my head.

"Then let's go, hm? I mean, it's only the rest of our lifes, right?" I chuckled and looked up at her.

"Only for the rest of our lifes." She came closer and kissed me. A love filled kiss, one that I wished would last forever.

When we parted, the door opened infront of us and we interwined our hands, stepping inside.

A/N:

This is the end, the story is over. I hope you liked it. Right now, I'm already thinking about a new idea for a ff, so I hope I can start a new story soon.
Till then, have a good day/night and I hope to see you on my next story :)

-Nwptun