21.

Have a bit fun

Leonora PoV:

It was sometime late midnight, when a loud thunder woke us both.

"NORA!" I sat up and looked at Clarissa, which had a paniced look on her face.

"All alright Princess, it's just a little thunder." She hugged me close and I started to rub her back.

"Nothing you need to be afraid of. I'm here to protect you." She shook her head and I felt, how fast her heart was going.

I have to admit, that that thunder scared the hell out of me aswell. Mother nature, always open for suprises.

"I know, it, it just came so unexpected." We both chuckled and I gave her a soft kiss, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Comon, let's go back to sleep, hm?" "Why sleep when we can have a bit fun?" We stared at eachother with wide eyes.

"What? I don't think there's enough space in the bed for the three of us." I looked around the room, but I couldn't figure out where he was.

"How many times do you wanna do that? I'm not here. You can be glad I'm not." "What do you want?" Clarissa came closer to me, wrapping her arms around my arm.

"Like I said, we can have fun." "A threesome?" There was a silence. Clarissa turned her head and looked at me.

"Why on earth would he want to have a threesome with us? Why Lesso? Why?" I shrugged and looked back around the room. "I'm just asking."

There was a laugh in the dark and I started to hate that he was talking to us.

"Sweet of you to offer me that, but no. I thought more of that." A fire started around the whole floor, trapping us on the bed.

Clarissa started to scream and I held her close to me, staring at the flames.

"As much as I would like to stay…" His siluette started to form out of the flames. "I have to go, bye byeee…" With that he disappeared and left us two alone.

"Leonora…" She hid her face in my neck, her voice shaking.

"For fucks sake Rafal, if I get my hands on you." "Stop cursing him and try to find a way out of here!" Clarissa started to gesture with her hands and I nodded, calling for Enzo.

He opened the door, which let the flames grow higher. "Smart move." "Getting the attitude from the forest back?" I asked, looking if Enzo got hurt.

"Go, get help! And hurry!" "I have no attitude." She said, starting to caugh because of the smoke. I pulled her shirt over her head, pressing it onto her mouth and nose.

From far you could hear footsteps and not soon after the flames started to die down.

Enzo walked over to us and picked Clarissa up, throwing my coat over her, as he walked outside. I smiled and mouthed a thank you, even when I knew he didn't see it.

Another guard came to me, and helped me up and out of here. He knew I would kill him if he only tried to pick me up.

In the hallway, some doctors looked after Clarissa and gave her water to drink, I got some aswell.

Not far from us, students stood in the hallway and watched us. I stared back at them, only now realising that I was only wearing my bra and pants. But at the same time I couldn't care less, the only thing I cared about right now was that Clarissa was alright.

"What happened?" The schoolmaster asked me. Where the hell did he come from now?

"Rafal, he lit a fire in our room, telling us he had to go. Bastard." "Lesso, language." I looked down at Clarissa, which had wrapped my coat around her now, holdíng it close.

"Sorry mother." She stood up and thanked the doctor, before standing next to me, wrapping her arm around my waist.

I moved my hand and the buttons on my coat came close. She smiled at me, leaning her head against my shoulder.

"We have to discuss this. With both schools. We need to be prepared, if something happens again." We both agreed with him and I caughed, drinking some more water.

"But, just a thought, if we're the treath to him, don't you think that we need more protection?" Clarissa asked and looked at me.

"What, do you want Enzo in our room all the time? How should I fuck you then?" "Lesso!" She slapped my arm and looked away, with a blush on her face.

The schoolmaster only looked shortly to the side, before he told us he would set up a meeting and left.

"Why did you have to say something like that infront of the schoolmaster?!" She whisper yelled at me, pulling me with her back to my room.

"Well, we can't sleep here…" "So my room!" The smile she had on her face was devilish. She tried it now so many times to get me to sleep at her place, but I always said no. Now I had no other chance.

I sighed and nodded, walking in the burned room, to get another coat out of the closet and my cane.

"Then let's go." She hooked my arm with hers and we walked down the hall. The students got out of our way, looking after us, as we made our way over to the school for good.

Clarissa PoV:

Finally! Leonora would sleep over in my room and I would definitely force her to wear one of my pink night gowns. Someone could call me the devil.

"What do you have on mind?" She asked, as we walked through the halls of the school for good.

"Nothing, why do you ask?" "Because you have that smile again, and your a horrible lair Princess. SO, what do you have on mind?" I tried not to laugh and kept quiet, till we got to my room.

"There are we, welcome to my room." "They repaired the door." Leonora said and opened it. "Yeah, I wanted to have privacy again, so they repaired it."

I stepped in after her, closing the door behind me. With a sigh, I walked to my bed and fell down onto it.

"Now tell me, what do you have on mind." "Well, since you asked…" I stood up and walked to my closet, getting out two night gowns.

"Partner look!" With a wide smile on my face, I turned around and showed her what I had in hand.

"Clarissaaaa…" "I know, I know. Brilliant idea!" She looked at the gowns, then at me, before looking back at the gowns.

"Do I have to…?" I stepped closer and gave her puppy eyes, handing her her gown. "Yes, please, for me…?" She sighed and looked atthe gown.

"If you tell anyone about this, your in big trouble." I smiled and nodded, watching her take off the coat and put on the night gown.

She looked wonderful in it. Way to sad, that I couldn't take pictures. They would all love to see this.

"You look wonderful Nora. You don't know how cute you look." I took her hand in mine, pulling her with me to the bed.

I laid down and pulled her head onto my chest, playing with my hair.

"I could kill you." She whispered and looked up at me. "I know." I whispered back, falling more and more in love with her.

"Now your the one thats unbelievable." "Nope, thats you. And it will always be you, no matter what." We both started to laugh and I gave her a kiss on the head, closing my eyes and enjoing the situation.