25.

For the schools… For us

Leonora PoV:

"Get your ass out off bed!" She pulled the blanket away from me, hitting me with a pillow.

"Okay, okay!" "Get up for god sake!" She threw the pillow at me, walking back into her bathroom.

I swear, when this was a joke from a student, I would joke him to death. Only god knows how early it was.

Someone had knocked on our door and yelled that Rafal was standing in the hall. I had ignored it, because as Clarissa was looking who it was, there was no one.

"And what if this is just a joke?" I got up and put on some of my clothes, looking for my cane.

"Then your allowed to slap them like that girl. Now comon, a little faster." She grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room, down to the hall.

I have to admit, I really thought that it was a joke, but when Rafal stood there, smiling at us, I realised in what for a situation we were.

"Sorry if I woke you two lovebirds, but I couldn't wait anymore." Clarissa took a step back as he came closer.

"You know, I had the most brilliant idea a yesterday, and I thought, why not?" It looked like he grabbed the air, but in the next moment, he held a sword.

"We both want her…" He pointed at me. "…but only one can get her."

She looked back and forth between the two of us.

"So I thought about destroying the schools and just take her with me, but I thought back to the time where I ruled these schools with my brother." He turned in a circle and smiled.

"And the sword fights we had…" His eyes scanned Clarissa and I grabbed my cane harder, ready for everything that could happen.

"How about we have a legit sword fight. No magic, no help, just us two and our swords." I looked at Clarissa, which was scared, as he pointed at her.

"Who ever wins, gets her. And the other one doesn't have to grieve, because hes dead." He smiled as if this was the most brilliant idea he ever had.

Clarissa stepped further back, shaking her head in fear.

"If you don't accept the fight, I will destroy everything and take her with me, leaving you forever alone."

I glared at him, before I turned around, holding her close to me.

"She won't fight against you!" "Then this will be the last hour of the school for good and evil."

Clarissa looked up at me, grabbing my arms.

"I have to do this. For the schools… For us." She whispered, kissing me softly.

I had tears in my eyes, getting lost in her brown ones.

"But, but you could die." I said with a weak voice. "I can't lose you Clarissa. I couldn't get over you… Never."

She smiled at me, placing her hand on my cheek. "Then it's good that I will win this."

She gave me a kiss, before she stepped past me and looked at him.

"I hope it doesn't hurt your pride to get defeated by a girl." He chuckled and looked at me.

"You don't understand Clarissa. This isn't about defeating, it's about killing." She nodded slowly, stepping closer.

"Yeah, ofcourse… Killing." He gave her the sword, before he walked some steps away, pulling his own sword.