13.

A special place

Leonora PoV:

Why had the day pass by so slowly. The classes were boring, the only interesting thing that happened was when a student passed out, trying to show off their powers.

I sighed and sat behind my desk, starring at the papers infront of me. It was still ours till it would get dark outside and I just wished for time to pass by faster.

The little date I had planned was all taken care of, so I just had to pick up Clarissa from her room.

I felt young again, just that we didn't love back when we were students. We caused chaos, but the sneaking around late at night was the same.

A knock on the door brought me back from my memories and I sat up right.

"Who's there?" "Enzo, my Mistress." I called him in and leaned back.

"I just wanted to say, that we have everything ready for tonight. We're just waiting for your sign." "Perfect. If one of your man fucks up, he gets to deal with me." Enzo nodded and asked, if I needed something more. I shook my head and dismissed him, closing my eyes, as soon as the door fell into the lock.

The date would be simple, but I knew that she would love it. There was just this feeling in my stomach, that told me, it would be perfect.

Clarissa PoV:

I was walking circles up and down in my room. What should I wear? What would we even do? What if I choose the wrong thing to wear and would ruin everything with it?

"Okay, calm down Clarissa, your panicking." I shook my head and fell back down on my bed, looking up at the ceiling.

It seemed like that this was working just quite fine. I sat back up and looked out of the window and saw that the sun had dissapeared from the sky and it started to slowly get dark. It wouldn't take long, till Leonora was here.

Without thinking about it any further, I just pulled an old, but still beautiful purple dress from my closet.

It was simply, still looked gorgeous, so it would be perfect for the date.

I started to do my hair and make up, but then decided against it and wore my hair open. A little pony tail in the middle of my hair, finished the touch and I smiled satisfied.

It didn't take much longer, till it was completely dark outside and I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." The door opened and Lesso walked inside, closing the door behind her. She looked beautiful in her suit, the soft red accents gave her the final touch.

"Wow." We said at the same time and started to laugh.

"You look beautiful, if I may say." I blushed slighty and thanked her, before standing up.

"I know that your husband is not treating you right. So come and run away with me, I promise I will treat you like the goddess you are." She wrapped her arms around my waist and I smiled like an idiot.

"But what if we get caught?" "Then I will defeat every man that he sends. Nothing can stop my love for you." Tears started to form in my eyes and I leaned my head against her shoulder.

"Stop it, you make me cry." "Your to beautiful to cry, my Princess." "Lessooooo." We both laughed and I sniffed, wiping away my tears.

"So beautiful." She pulled me closer and kissed me, making my heart explode in my chest.

"So, will you run away with me?" "A thousand times yes." She took my arm in hers and we sneaked out of my room and over to the school for evil.

"Where are we going?" I asked, when we walked past the hallway to her bedroom. "To a special place."

We came to an old wooden door, which Enzo waited infront of. He opened the door for us and wished us a lovely night, before we stepped inside.

"Stairs?" I said with a whine, looking at Leonora. "Trust me, it'll be worth it." She offered me her hand and I rolled my eyes, before I took it and followed her up the stairs.

When we reached the top, we were in a circular room, with windows all around.

"Where are we?" "In one of the towers. I found this, when I explored the school as a students. My dean had used a speel, to hide this place, and I'm using the same, to kwwp this my specail place."

I was stunned from the view you had from here. It was as if you could look around the earth.

"I though this would be the perfect place for a date. You can see the stars shine, without getting disturbed." She wrapped her arms around me from behind and placed her chin on my shoulder.

My smiled widely and looked up, melting into her touch.

"What do you say?" "I love it." I turned around and kissed her, not letting go of her. "Thats what I thought." She whispered against my lips, as we parted for air.

"I hope your a bit hungry." "Why, do I get to eat you?" The flustered face she had, was to adorable. "Maybe later, but I have some cookies and other stuff for now." I smiled and sat down opposit of her.

She offered me a cookie, which I took. We started talking and got to know one another better.

Soon, the moon was up and its light filled the room. Leonora had laid her head into my lap and told me about her childhood. She allowed me to get the know the person she was before those schools and I was more then thankful, that she had that trust in me.

I started to get tired and laid back aswell, holding my arms open for Lesso to crawl into.

We laid there together, looking up at thestars and laughing about the storys we told one another. Who said that Never's couldn't love? That person was a complete fool.

I turned my head to the side and kissed her cheek, watching her turn her face towards me. "I love you Nora." "I love you too." She whispered back and kissed me softly, cupping my cheek with her hand.

The time passed by and I knew that we had to go back, if we wanted to sleep atleast a bit tonight.

"I know, but like, do we really have to? I don't want this moment to stop." "I don't want that either Lesso." I smiled at her and cupped her cheek, hiding my face in her neck.

"Can we repeat this? When we don't have classes the next day?" "So in two days?" I nodded tired and she scratched over my arm.

"I would love to, my Princess. Now comon, we have to go back." "Carry me." She chuckled and looked down at me. "Maybe one day." I smiled and kissed her, before we both got up.

"What's with the stuff?" "The guards will clean it, don't worry. Come sleepy head." I rolled my eyes and followed her downstairs.

Enzo opened the wooden door for us and Leonora told him something, which I didn't catch.

"Come Princess, before you sleep in, here in the hallway." She laid one arm around my waist and I supported myself with her.

When we reached her room, she opened the door and I stumbled towards the bed, before I fell down onto it.

I just heard her laugh from the door, before someone sat me up and helped me out off the dress.

Little soft kisses were planted all over my body, before someone helped me put on an oversized t-shirt and laid me down on the bed.

Soft music started to play in the background and some minutes passed, before I smelled that familiar scent next to me.

"Come here Princess." I snuggled into her and relaxed, as the cold blanket got pulled over the both of us.

With the soft music in the background, I finally slept in, with a small smile on my face.