22.

Her suit

Clarissa PoV:

I woke up to someone kissing my neck. Leonora had snuggled up close in her sleep and I had my arms wrapped around her.

"That's a way to wake up…" She smirked against my skin, softly nibbling at it.

My mouth fell open and a moan escaped my lips, giving her a goosebump.

"Lesso… Classes…" "Shhhh, don't ruin the mood." Her tounge licked over the shell of my ear and I made her more room.

Softly, she sucked at my sweet spot, which made me roll my eyes back.

"Nora~ We, we have to-" She placed her hand on my mouth and looked me in the eyes.

"Shhhh Princess, they can wait." With that, she kissed me, biting my lip as she pulled away from me.

"We have to go…" "You won't stop saying that, will you?" I shook my head with a grin and placed my hands on her hips.

"Comon, get up." She stood up, holding a hand out, which I took. With a smile, I gave her a kiss, before looking in my closet for some clothes to wear.

I put on a yellow dress, turning around to see what Lesso was thinking.

"Beautiful." She hugged me and gave me a kiss.

"Just one thing, I don't have my stuff here." "Well, uhm… Maybe I have a suit that you can wear." I started laughing from the look that I got.

"The night gown was acceptable, but now I need your bright colours all day? I love you Clarissa, but I'm gonna get a headache." "Nahhhh."

Maybe ten minutes later, Leonora stood infront of my mirror and looked at herself. I stood next to her, smiling like an idiot.

"The students gonna love this." "I will kill every single one of them." I kissed her cheek and hugged her close.

She had one of my rose gold suits on and it was matching my dress perfectly.

"Now comon, we have to go." She took her cane and coat, and I had to admit, she looked hot in that outfit.

We walked down the hall, to my first class. Lesonora had cancled her classes for today, after what happened yesterday.

"Ready for some staring students?" "The only person that is allowed to stare at me is you. I will hurt them, if they stare at me." I placed my hands on her chest, kissing her softly.

"I know, thats why I'm asking you to behave. And please don't kill any of them." "What do I get?" She looked down at me.

I pulled her closer, till my mouth was next to her ear. "You get me." With a smirk, I opened the door to the classroom and stepped inside.

Leonora PoV:

A little blush crept onto my face and I followed her into the classroom.

As I had thought, the students all stared at me. I smirked and sat back down behind the desk, leaning back.

"Good morning class. Please get out your stuff." Mentally, I was already sleeping again, and from all the time teaching here, I learned how to sleep with my eyes open.

Creepy, but good for such situations. The classes didn't really interest me, so I hoped that sleeping would make it pass by faster.

On the other hand, there wasn't really anything to look forward too. Another class from Clarissa and then the meeting with the teachers.

My eyes widened, as I sat up. "Your alright Lesso?" I looked at Clarissa.

"Yeah, yeah, sorry." I looked at the desk, thinking about it.

We had a meeting later with all the teachers. And there wasn't really time for me to go and change, so I had to go there in her suit.

I sighed and leaned back, rubbing the bridge of my nose. Why had it be today?

The time passed by and the class was finally done.

"God, another few minutes in here and I would have died." She chuckled and walked around the desk, to kiss me softly.

"Your to dramatic. As if you would die, with what I have offered you for tonight." Directly, I sat up, smirking at her.

"Now I'm motivated for the next class." "And as soon as the class is over, you go back to: 'ahhhh, that's so horrible, I almost died, bla, bla, bla'."

I got up, looking at her, before leaning closer to her ear. "Better be a good girl now, or you'll regret it later."

Her flustered face was worth more then any gold. She looked away and I grabbed my cane, offering her a hand, so that we could go to the next class.

After another boring class, we had some short minutes to eat something, before Clarissa dragged me to the meeting.

"Do we really have to be here?" "We're the deans." "That doesn't answer my question." She sighed and placed her hands on my arms.

"Nora, you know we have to be here. Push your dirty thoughts aside, you can fuck me as soon as this meeting is over, deal?" "Directly when it's over?" Her face turned red and she leaned her head against my shoulder.

"Maybe not directly. Atleast wait till we got back to our room… Please?" "Fine, now comon, let's get this over us." I opened the door for her and stepped inside after her.

The teachers of both school already sat at the huge table and the schoolmaster was sitting at the top.

"How nice of you two to finally show up." Everyone was staring at me and I sighed, taking my seat opposite of Clarissa.

"Well, the classes don't teach themselves." "And that's why the other teachers are here on time?" I looked at the schoolmaster and shrugged.

"Seem's like they're doing their job wrong?" Clarissa looked at me with a look that said, really now Lesso, and I had a hard time not to start laughing.

The schoolmaster started to explain the situation and we gathered ideas for what to do, if Rafal came back.

Slowly a plan started to form, and ofcourse, Clarissa and I had to look that the plan would really work.

The meeting ended and we were the only two that had to do something now.

"And what do we about that now?" Clarissa asked, as we walked back to her room.

"We can think about that tomorrow, now we have something else to do." I pushed her against the wall and kised her, squeezing her waist.

"N-nora~ Not in the hallway…" Her eyes rolled back and she moaned my name softly.

"Then another time." I whispered into her ear, biting her earlob.

With a smirk, I took her hand and pulled her with me back to her room.