16.

My Love

Clarissa PoV:

When was it? I looked at Leonora, deep asleep next to me. Her back was full with scratches and hickeys, on her arm were slight bite marks and her hair was completely wild.

I turned on my back, groaning in exhaustion. It felt like I had worked none stop for two weeks, Leonora really had killed me tonight.

I looked up at the sky, gazing at the stars.

"Your awake." Leonora whispered, snuggling closer. "Do you also feel like shit?" "Shut up." We both laughed and I wrapped my arm around her.

"How many times did we?" She looked up at me, shrugging. "Your asking me questions. A better one, do I look as bad as you?" I looked at her confused, before I understood.

"Well, your back took some damage, not talking from your arms." She turned her head and chuckled shortly. "But I can't tell you if it's worse then mine."

I closed my eyes and felt her draw small patterns on my waist. "Sleep a bit, we have… Nevermind." She chuckled and gave me a soft kiss.

Slowly, I felt myself drift off to sleep again, and I didn't fight it. Leonora really gave her best with me.

Someone softly shook my arm, to wake me up. I looked at her and smiled streching myself.

"I feel awful, I don't think that I can walk much." I mumbled and she laughed. "Do I need to get Enzo?" "I think so." She walked towards the stairs and called for him.

"Atleast help me put on some clothes first!" I yelled at her in panick. "Don't worry Princess, he won't judge." I blushed and sat up, starring at her.

"Get me my clothes, now! Lessooooo." She laughed and handed me my bra and shirt. With her help, I put on my clothes.

Enzo already waited for us at the stairs and picked me up, when I had my clothes on.

"I will run you a bath, okay?" I nodded and pulled her closer for a short kiss, burring my hand in her hair. "What, want me to fuck in in the bathtub?" The blush was all over my face and I looked away.

"I don't think I can handle another round any time soon." She smirked and took her cane, before she walked down the stairs.

We followed her and Enzo laid me down in bed, when we came to her room. Leonora was already running me a bath and I told Enzo that he could leave.

"How are you my Princess?" I rolled my eyes and patted the bed next to me. "Lay down and spoil me Lesso." "It would be my pleasure."

She laid down next to me and pulled me into her chest. "Can you massage me? I mean when I'm in the bathtub?" "If you would like that, then yes." I smiled and grabbed her shirt, feeling myself get tired again.

"Don't sleep, the bath is waiting for you." "Carry me." I mumbled and she laughed. "Am I mother know?" "Mhm, please Mommy…" Now it was my turn to laugh.

"Your making it really hard for me to not fuck you again." I blushed once more, getting up. She helped me into the bathroom and to take off my clothes, before I got into the bathtub.

"Ahhh~ That's good." "Stop moaning, or you have to deal with the consequences." I closed my eyes and felt her hands on my shoulders, slowly massaging them.

"The consequences? What, your gonna fuck me?" "No, I'm gonna tie your hands and feet together, before I tape your mouth shut and lock you in the closet."

I opened my eyes and looked at her. "How romantic of you Lesso." She smiled and gave me a sweet kiss. "Thank you. Now better be nice, or I'll push your head under water." "Unbelievable." I mumbled and turned back around.

Leonora PoV:

I loved it how I could make my jokes and she didn't get scared of me. "In bed unbelievable or…?" She chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, in bed." The sarcastic tone in her voice was more then audible.

"Anything else I can get you, my lady." "Some wine would be great, thanks." I kissed her head softly, before I got up to get us both some wine.

"There you go." She took the glass I was handing her and smiled at me, mumbling a thanks into the air.

I sat back down behind her, placing the glass onto the little shelve next to me. "Now get ready for a massage that will change your life." "Don't you think your a bit to dramatic?" "Shhh. Leave your complains please at the receptionist." She chuckled and closed her eyes.

I took some massaging oil and started to massage her, looking that she was comftable.

"Feeling good?" "Y-eah~" I smirked and leaned down to kiss her. "Your such a sweet woman, my Love." "My Love?" She took a sip from her wine, before she turned to me.

I blushed and looked away. "Don't be embarrassed." She moved closer and kissed me, brushing over my cheek.

"That means a lot to me, that you call me your Love, because I know you really mean it. You beautiful beautiful woman." Her hand played with my hair and the smile she gave me made me melt.

"You, you, I, uhm…" She chuckled and I felt myself blush even more. My face was probably as red as my hair.

"Sounds unbelievable that we couldn't stand each other, hm? And now look at us." She sat back down in the tub and took a sip from her glass. I did aswell, but I downed mine comepletely.

With a sigh, I stood up and looked down at her. "Wanna get back in bed? Or do you wanna stay here?" "No, I could use some cuddles. And a huge load of more sleep." I chuckled and helped her out of the bathtub, before I wrapped her in a towel.

"Can you walk alone? Then I'm gonna get you some fresh clothes from me." She nodded and I took our wine glasses, before I walked over to my closet.

The wine glasses stood on the little table and I picked out some old comfy clothes from me.

"There you go." I threw them at Clarissa, which starred at me. "With a little bit more love, please." "Do you want me to throw them gentle at you?" I chuckled and filled our glasses with wine again, before I sat down on my bed side.

Clarissa had my clothes on and took her glass, before she gave me a soft kiss.

"Maybe we should skip classes more often." I chuckled and shook my head. "As much as I would to do that, we're the deans. We have to show up, or else the schools would end up in chaos." She sighed, but nodded. "Without us, they're are nothing."

I smirked and clinged my glass against hers. "Toast on us, for that we keep the schools running." "On us." We both took a sip of our wine and I placed my glass aside, laying my legs on the bed.

Clarissa had her wine glass on her night stand, before she cuddled close to me, playing with my hair.

"You promise you won't leave?" "What makes you think that I would?" She shrugged and looked up at me. "Just promise me that you won't leave me." "And if I need to burn down the world to safe you, I would do." "What did I say about beeing dramatic?" We both laughed and I held her close to me.

"I promise you, that I won't leave. Under no circumstances." "Not even when I said I didn't love you anymore?" I looked at her with a sad look, before I took her hand in mine.

"Don't you love me anymore?" My voice was weak and I was panicking. Did I do something wrong?

"No, I do love you Nora, I was just asking. Don't worry, okay? I won't leave you." I pulled her closer to me and kissed her softly.

"I promise you, I stay." She whispered, a little tear rolling down my face. She really scared me for a second. "And I promise you that I will stay." We smiled at each other, before I kissed her again