9. (TW)

This chap contains mentions of suicide and an atempt.
Please dont read this chap if this triggers you.

The Voice

Clarissa PoV:

Some weeks had passed, since what happened between Leonora and myself.

I was walking down the hall of my school and greeted some students, before I lost track of where I was going. Nothing felt real anymore. I couldn't sleep and was crying most of the time. You could see the change on my personality and people started to wonder what happened.

I bumped into someone and apologized, without looking up.

"Clarissa?" The voice was familiar, even when I haven't heard it in a long long time.

"What do you want?" I asked and looked slightly at her. "What happened?" She tried to place her hands on my shoulders, but I stepped back.

"You know what happened. So what do you want?" She looked me in the eyes and I thought that I saw regret, but I pushed that thought aside.

"Can we talk about what happened? Please." "Why should we? You made it clear, it never happened." Tears started to fill my eyes, as the memories of that day came back.

"So if you would excuse me." My voice was thin and you could hear how much it was hurting me, just to think about what happened.

I just turned around and walked away, even when I heard Leonora call after me to stop. There was nothing more that we could talk about and I wouldn't let myself get close to her again.

Leonora PoV:

I watched her walk away. What have I done to her? She looked like she haven't slept for days and her eyes were red from all the crying.

I leanded against the wall and tried to get my tears back under control.

Some students walked past me and I screamed at them to get away from me. I just looked after them, as they ran away.

My legs gave in and I slid down the wall, till I sat on the ground. She didn't even let me explain what came over me that day when I told her that nothing had happened between us.

In all those weeks, that had passed since that day, I couldn't figure out who did this to me. And who ever it was would pray that he didn't do it. He would see when I get my hands on him.

Some tears ran down my face and I starred onto the wall infront of me. Was this how this would go now? She would keep ignoring me and I would never get the option to explain myself?

I sighed and wiped away the tears, before I stood back up again. With a deep breath, I put on my poker face and walked out of the school for good and back into my room, where I just collapsed into the corner and started to cry.

Clarissa PoV:

I fast walked into the next empty room and fell to the ground, my legs not holding me anymore. "Why? Why?! WHY?!" The tears just ran down my cheeks and I sobbed into the cold empty room.

"Why you Nora?!" I hid my eyes behind my arm, as if I would have just confessed the horribelst of things. "Why did I have to fall for you?"

My tears started to fall to the ground and I watched the light reflect in them. "I love you." I whispered into the emptiness and wished for to just walk into here and hear what I had confessed, but that wouldn't happen.

I collected myself and dried my tears, before I stood up and looked around. My head felt dizzy and I just wanted to fall into my bed and sleep.

"Did she let you fall?" I turned around and looked from where the voice was coming, but there was no one. "Who, whos there?" "That doesn't matter. Important is that she doesn't love you, so don't waste your time on her."

My body started to shake and I had an awful feeling. "How, how do you know?" "She told me." I started to question what the voice was saying? But then I remembered what she said to me and let my head hang down.

"Your right, she told me that too." The tears started to come back. I just wanted to go and forget about everything that happened. I just couldn't do this anymore.

Leonora had hurt me so much, it was hard for me to even get out of bed. She didn't even check on me, she just didn't care about me.

I was stupid enough to let her use me for sex. What did I think? The tears started to fall again and I felt empty. There was nothing anymore. Nothing that was worth living for.

"Go. Go and do it." The voice whispered directly next to my ear. What should I go and do? Take my life? "Is that what you want me to do?" "Its the best for you." The words had a sort of spell on me and I made my way out of the room.

I stumbled towards my room and ignored everyone on my way up there, why should I say them goodbye?

I stepped inside and closed the door, before locking it. With tears in my eyes, I walked into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.

Did you really want to do this Clarissa? Just think about everything you could miss. But nothing came to my mind. It was just as if this was the end. Alone in my bathroom.

Silent tears started to fall onto the sink and I opened the mirror closet. With shaking hands, I grabbed a fresh razor blade and sank down onto the ground.

"Forgive me Nora. I wish that you know, that, that I loved you. And that I will always love you, no matter what happens between us." The pain started to tighten my throat and I cried out.

"Forgive me…" I grabbed the razor and held it to my arm. Feeling the cold metal against my skin, I closed my eyes and pressed it deeper into my skin.

Leonora PoV:

"Just look what you did." The voice again. I got up and looked around, but there was no one in the room with me.

"What did I do?" I asked, hoping to figure out where the person was.

"Shes sitting in her bathroom and is about to take her life." With confusion, I looked at the door, till I got what he meant. "What did you-!?" "I just told her, that you dont love her."

My heart was racing, what should I do now? With in seconds, I grabbed my cane and pulled open the door, screaming at Enzo that he should follow me.

With a death glare, I walked as fast as I could and only stepped when I was at her door. I tried to open it, but there was no way that I could do it.

"Open it! Break it down! JUST DO SOMETHING FOR FUCKS SAKE!" I screamed at Enzo, which ran through the door easily.

WIth panic, I looked around and found the bathroom door. I started to hammer against it, but there was no answer. My hands were shaking, when I opened the door and there she was.