2.

Separated

Leonora PoV:

Something tried to touch me, but I was faster, slapping the hand away. My sudden movement caused the person to trip over and to fall directly ontop of me.

I opened my eyes and looked into her brown ones, smirking at the situation we were in. "I just wanted to wake you! Why do you have to react like that?"

She tried to get up, but lost balance and fell back down ontop of me. "If you want to cuddle, just say so." The stare I got was adorable. "How about you keep quiet and maybe help me up?" "But you look so sweet ontop of me." Zack, a slap directly on my cheek.

"I'm here because of you! I dont know how or why, but you are a part of all this!" She finally got up and brushed the dust off of her dress. "And I would be glad when I get back alive, so get up." The words came just flying at me and I had to admit, that I was a little bit scarred of her right now.

"What is your plan?" "Why me? Your the..." She looked at me and started to gesture with her hands. "I'm the...?" "Survival guid, whatever! I teach dancing!" It took everything in me not to start laughing right now. How was she so adorable when she was angry?

"Well then, there is somewhere a river, if we find it we could maybe find the way back." She nodded and looked at me. "What?" I asked, confused about the look I got. "Lead the way! I knew that your brain wasn't that big, but nobody told me that you had no brain at all!" With that she just walked past me.

"Watch what your saying Princess." "I'm not your Princess." She said low, pressing a finger into my chest. This situation made her stressed and ofcourse, she had to take that out on me.

"Well, if your done behaving like a child, you could come and follow me." I saw that she wanted to say something else, so I pressed my hand onto her mouth and pressed her against a tree.

"Listen, you can be angry at me, but all that wont get us anywhere. So why dont you just push it aside and start behaving like the adult that you are." Her cheeks got a little shade of pink, as she listened to me.

"Are we clear? Can we go now or do you want to keep blaming me?" Her eyes got wide as she looked past me. "What? What now?" I followed her eyes and starred directly into a face of some sort of bear.

His fur was comepletly black, and it seemed like it was behaving like fire. His teeth were sharp and his eyes were a deep shade of purple. "Uhm, hello?" I said and a loud roar came as an answer.

"I think we should run." "Oh, what makes you believe that now?" Clarissa asked me and I turned my head to her. Before I could even answer, the bear slapped his claws into the tree behind us. "RUN!"

We both started running, and not knowing what to do, we separted us, running in different directions. My heart was pumping and my side started to hurt. It was long ago that I last had to run.

The pain soon took over and I fell to the ground. With panic, I looked around and found an old tree, which I could hide under.

My heart was racing and I could hear it in my ears. Scarred that the bear might would find me, I held my breath and tried to stay quiet.

Clarissa PoV:

I dont know where I am, or where Leonora is, but I'm sure as hell scarred for life. The bear didnt seem to follow me, still I didnt want to stop to find out.

I ran till I almost collapsed and stopped, trying to get my breath back under controll.

What should I do now? Lesso was somewhere far away probably and I had no idea where I should go.

Trying to clear my mind, I figured that it would be the best when I kept searching for the river, hoping that she would do the same.

"If thats some stupid joke from you Lesso, I swear I will kill you. Slow and brutal. You hear me." I started walking and kept cursing her. Still something wished that I would be back with her soon. Because I didnt want to be alone out her, ofcourse, nothing else.

Leonora PoV:

My side was killing me, and I'm not joking. Why did my injury had to fuck in now?

I was sitting there for god knows how long and didnt want to move. The bear was defenitly gone, but so was Clarissa. What was I supposed to do now?

I leaned my head back and thought what she would do now. "The river." Ofcourse, why should she go anywhere else? I tried to stand up, but it felt like someone had stabbed me with a knife and a scream out of pain left my mouth.

"Oh fuck you." I cursed myself, breathing in sharply. "Ignore the pain Leonora. As if this would be so easy. Talking with yourself wont help you." With a groal, I stood back up, biting my arm to not scream again.

"If I find who did this, I will kill them more then one time." Tears started to fill my eyes, as I slowly walked away from my hiding spot. Leaning on a huge stick I had found, I stumbled through the forest, hoping that I would not encounter another creature that lives here.

Clarissa PoV:

My dress was ripped and I was bleeding from a wound on my arm. Seems like the roses dont like me that much. The only good thing about that was, that I finally heard water running in the distance.

"Oh finally." Even though, it sounded like the river was near by, it was almost completly dark when I found it. Well, I fell into it.

Sitting up with a shocked face, I just wanted to lay down and cry. Why was all this happening. Comepletly overwhelmed, I laid down next to the river and started to cry.

Even when I would never admit it, I wished for Lesso to be here and hold me. Starting to feel cold, because of my wet clothes and the wind, I closed my eyes and hoped that I would fall asleep.

I think it was the next morning. It was still a bit dark and I was still cold.

Not thinking that I could fall asleep again, I got up and started to walk along the river, feeling alone and scarred.

With every movement that I saw, I hid behind something, praying that nothing would find me here.

"I swear, I, I dont know." I felt like giving up, but I couldn't. Leonora was somewhere out here. Maybe she was already dead? What should I do if she was dead?

My breath started to quicken and I fell to my knees, tears filling my eyes. Everything started to get dizzy and I felt like I was suffucating.

"Leonora! Leonora." I laid down, hugging my body and trying to gain back controll over it, but nothing worked. I just wanted to be back in my room, in my bed, I wanted to get out of here.

Who knows how long I have been laying here like this, nothing felt real to me and I couldnt find the power to get up or to move. My body was shaking and I got more and more tired with every minuted passing by. Or were it hours? I'm not sure.

I gave up, nothing worked and closing my eyes seemed to be the best option right now. I'm not even sure if I was tired or were about to black out. But I was sure of one thing, that someone called out for me.

Somewhere in the distance, there was a voice that called out for me, that was calling my name.

I tried to answer, but there was no voice coming out of me. I heard my name again and it felt like footsteps came closer, but my vision was to blurry to see something.

"Clarissa!" It was a distant call, which reached me, but there was nothing I could do to answer. "Clarissa." That was the last what I heard, before I lost consciousness.