7. (Smut)

Do you want this?

Leonora PoV:

She held her breath and her eyes got lost in mine. I placed my other hand on her shoulder, softly caressing the skin of her neck.

"Tell me, do you want this?" Her eyes traveled to my lips, before she looked back up to me. "We, we cant." She slowly leaned back but stopped, closing her eyes.

"I know we cant, but thats not what I asked." I took my hand from her chin but left the other one where it was. "The question was if you want this."

She looked at my hand and one could see how hard she was thinking.

"If I missunderstood the signs that I got then I apologize and you can leave." I stood up and walked over to my bed, leaning on my cane.

"Your right, we cant do this. I shouldn't have invated you." The room went quiet and I sighed, thinking that she had left without a word.

I mean, could I blame her? What I did was wrong and in no way ever would this have worked. How could I even think that this was something that was possible?

Close to tears, I turned around and wanted to go and cry in the shower, but Clarissa stopped me. She had her hands on my arms and looked up at me.

"Clarissa, your still-" "Yes, I am. Its just... God, what is it that you do with me? Everytime I'm close to you, my stomach goes crazy and I forget what I wanted to say, its, its and incredible feeling."

I placed my arms around her waist and pulled her closer, not wanting to let her go.

"And this situation tells me that you feel the same. I just, I'm scared of what will happen when I allow my feelings to be the better of me." She whispered the last part and placed her hands onto my cheeks.

"And I'm not sure what I am supposed to do now." I leaned closer and stopped before our lips touched. "I know what you should do." Our eyes got lost in one another and the tension grew.

Before I could say anything more, she pulled me closer and kissed me softly, burring her hands in my hair. I held her close, softly squeezing her waist as we kissed.

We only separated when our lungs screamed for air. I leaned my forehead against hers and closed my eyes.

"That was better then I imagined it." I heard her whisper and smiled satisfied. "I can say the same." She started to laugh and I had to chuckle myself.

I leaned my head back and kissed her again, shivering at the moan that hit my lips.

The kiss deepened and I felt her tounge against my lips, smirking softly, before letting her in, fighting for dominace. She lost and I pushed her backwards, until her back hit the closet.

Our lips parted and I looked into eyes filled with lust. "I hope your thinking the same as me." "Shut up and kiss me." I smirked and slammed my lips back against hers, holding her close against the closet.

Her hands went between us and she started to open my suit top, helping me take it off. She stopped and blushed, scanning my body.

"Fuck." She breathed out and I smirked. "Thank you." Her hand brushed over my stomach and she starred at my abs, which were slightly indicated.

"Do you want to keep starring?" She looked up and smirked, before kissing me once more.

I pulled her with me back to the bed, breaking the kiss to push her on it. She sat on the edge and started to take off her shirt, before she crawled in the middle of the bed.