27.

Like birds and flowers?

Leonora PoV:

A few days had passed, since what happened with Clarissa and Rafal.

She felt better with every day passing by. And I think she slowly got annoyed, with how caring I was.

"Lesso, for gods sake, I can walk!" I looked at her like a little child that just got caught eating chocolate.

"I'm just worried you get hurt again." She leaned her head to the side and looked at me.

"Okay, okay, I got it. Hands off…" "Yeah, keep your hands to yourself." She walked past me, before stopping and looking at me for a short moment.

"Now comon, I have to deal with him…" With a fast move, she wrapped my tie around her hand and pulled me with her.

I had to admit, I blushed like a teenager at that move, and I didn't miss the smirk, that Clarissa had on her face.

"Like that, hm?" "W-what? No, no, don't know what your talking about." She pulled me closer to her face with my tie, before kissing me.

"Princess, don't…" Her tounge licked over my bottom lip and I groaned. "I just want to fuck you else…" "Oh I know, and you know what you won't do? Fuck me." With that, she pushed me back and walked down the stairs.

I looked after her, dazzled of what just happened. When did she gain that much control over me?

Without wasting anymore time, I followed her.

The next few minutes would be the most important for us both. Rafal was still alive, and we had to decide now what we would do with him.

After the fight, we told Enzo to get the schoolmaster, so we could discuss the situation. Turns out Rafal had killed him, before showing up in the hall.

Now, we had to select a new schoolmaster and had to deal with him on our own.

I walked up to Clarissas side, smiling at her.

"We can do this, no one can stop us. Not even him." She nodded and grabbed my hand, squeezing it.

"I know, I know. It's just… what he has done to me… and to you." I hugged her carefully, kissing the side of her head.

"I'm still standing, and so are you. He did nothing to us, but get us closer together." She nodded slowly, pressing her face more into my neck.

"And besides that, Enzo and all the other guards are here. He won't get you or me. I promise." She stepped back and smiled at me.

"Then let's go, hm?" I smiled and opened the door for her.

Clarissa PoV:

"There she is! The savior!" He started laughing like crazy, his eyes wide open and his head turned far to the side.

Why did he look like a clown that had gone crazy? He scared the hell out of me.

Enzo and the other guards held him in place with chains and their axes, staring at him the whole time.

"Mistress." He bowed his head shortly, before he looked at me.

"Miss Dovey." "Clarissa, please." I smiled at him and he nodded.

"As you wish." He stepped aside, holding his axe tighter.

"Rafal…" I said, looking down at him. His eyes looked like he hadn't slept the whole time he was here.

"What? Did you come to end what you started?" He tried to jump forward, but the chains kept him in place.

Even when he was the bad guy, I felt awful seeing him like this.